Chapter Twenty-Five: Meeting the Great Jashin...Again

"This stinks."

Iruka had a huge irk mark on his forehead as he watches one of his favorite ex-student's children. "You better clean everything off Jin," he growled in irritation. Uzumaki-Otake Jin only grunted in reply as he scrub the paint off from the faces of the previous Hokages. Iruka sighs softly as his brown eyes rested on Jin's figure. Mentally, he pictured Naruto grumbling as he scrub the paint off, smiling faintly Iruka cleared his throat, "Finish this by seven and I will take you out to eat ramen." Jin immediately turned to Iruka, "Will you really?! I will have this clean up in no time!" he began to scrub even faster.

Naruto smiled faintly at the scene above him before continuing to walk away. He sighs heavily at the thought of leaving his children behind for two weeks. His shoulders slump further down, all that paperwork he has to sign for the damages and pay for them. 'Hahaha too bad you can't have a babysitter for them! Hahaha the last one quit!' Kurama laughed loudly. Mocking Naruto's situation. Naruto grunted in annoyance before smirking mischievously. He continued to make his way towards the Hokage's tower. Reason? For a special request. Kurama stopped laughing when he felt dread heavily weighing him down. 'Kit?' He got no response from the blond headed boy making his dread heavier.

"What can I do for you Naruto?" Lord Third Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen, asked while lacing his fingers together on top of files on his desk. "I have a special request," pausing for a bit, waiting for the signal to continue; with a slight nod, Naruto continued. "I want a babysitter for my kids." Hokage gave him a look, "I know for a fact, you can't afford another SS-Rank ANBU to babysit your children," Hokage stated. Naruto smirked, "That is why I am requesting you if I can have Kurama babysit them."

"WHAT?!" both Hokage and Kurama shouted in pure shock. Naruto gave a fake innocent look to Kurama, "But you said if only I had a babysitter." Kurama, who manifested himself physically, glared at Naruto. "It doesn't mean to have me babysit your demon children."

"But, aren't you a demon too?"

"I am a Beast of Chakra, not a demon! Totally different."

"Perfect! Beast of Chakra, it means you have total control of my shitdren I mean children." Naruto gave him a smile while the Hokage was highly amused, more like Beast of Babysitter. He chuckled lowly causing Kurama to snap his head at him, "YOU LAUGHING AT ME, YOU ROTTING BANANA?!" Naruto sweat dropped at the nickname Kurama used on the Hokage. Rotting banana? Naruto sighs heavily, "So, can he?" Hokage stopped his bickering with Kurama as he owlishly blink at Naruto before straightening out, clearing his throat, Hokage gaze at Naruto, "Of course. You have my permission to let Kurama, Beast of Babysitter, to babysit your children."

"WHAT YOU SAY GOAT?!"

"YOU HEARD ME! WHO YOU CALLING GOAT?!"

"YOU HEARD ME!"

Naruto sighed heavily at the bickering men in front of him. Why me? He blankly stared at the two men bickering before his thoughts drifted to last night's conversation.

|Last Night|

Naruto was in his office, looking over the scrolls, reading the damages his children caused. "Damn that Jin," he growled out. Naruto continued to growl over the paperwork he has to do when the entire floor shook. Alarmed, Naruto prepared to be called into the office but no Shinobi came to relay the message. Confused as the floor continues to shake, Naruto stands up and stares down.

His blue eyes widen in shock at the symbol appearing in front of him. Jashin, is calling him. Sitting on the symbol, Naruto was easily transferred through the ground. Kneeling and bowing, his blue eyes didn't gaze up at the figure sitting at the throne. "Uzumaki Naruto," the figure spoke causing Naruto to stand up and look at the figure. "Come to the temple...there we talk some more, but for now, I want to know what you have been doing?" Naruto raised an eyebrow at the sudden interest from his master. "I've been doing good, Master. I have been promoted to High Elite Jōnin. I have also adopted four children from the Shadow Village." The figure soon twitch from his seat, "Children? My, I didn't know my pawn is capable to have a heart," he chuckled humorlessly. Naruto didn't physically outwardly show his displeasure of the mockery but instead just chuckled and continued on the humorless joke, "Apparently pawns can grow hearts, Sire."