Chapter Fifteen: Dates? Missions, avoiding the Akatsuki

Naruto reached Sasuke’s house and knocked on the door. Sasuke groan as he stood up from the couch, ‘This better be damn good,’ he thought grumpily. Opening the door his eyes slightly widen, “Naruto?” he asked. Naruto smiled at Sasuke ignoring Sasuke’s now pink cheeks. “Oi, Uchiha-san, do you have a minute?” he asks Sasuke. Sasuke nods his head and let’s Naruto in his house. Naruto entered the house and took a seat on the couch but he pulled Sasuke with him. Sasuke landed on Naruto’s lap with his face going beet red. “Naruto?” he asked unsurely. “Sorry I need to do this,” Naruto whispered in Sasuke’s ear. Sasuke shivered but he didn’t see the figure appearing at the window. Naruto narrowed his eyes at it before going back to Sasuke, “Listen Uchiha-san, someone is after you. Don’t fall for anyone but me,” Naruto said not realizing what his words meant to Sasuke. Sasuke’s heart was pounding in his chest, “A-Alright,” Sasuke answered. Naruto’s hot breath was hitting Sasuke’s neck causing Sasuke to bit back a moan. “Be safe Uchiha-san, I will kill anyone who lays a hand on you,” Naruto whispered. Sasuke nodded his head but inwardly groan when Naruto shifted under him. “Good, I have to go,” Naruto said as he gently took Sasuke off his lap.

Sasuke inwardly whimpered that Naruto was leaving, “Where are going?” Sasuke asked. Naruto smiled at him, “I promised Haku I will take him to the Sakura Festival. I’m going home to get ready,” Naruto said. Sasuke was silently seething in rage when he heard that Naruto was taking Haku to the sakura festival, “Hm? You going Uchiha?” Naruto asked him. Sasuke glanced away, “I usually don’t go,” he said. Naruto nods his head, “Fan girls am I correct?” Naruto asked and Sasuke nodded his head in reply. “Well, how about you join me and Haku?” Naruto asked. Sasuke inwardly smirked at that, “Hn. Whatever,” Sasuke replied. Naruto nods his head, “Be ready at seven. See you by the gates,” Naruto said and vanished. Sasuke frown when he noticed the figure jumping away. ‘So someone is after me, huh?’ Sasuke thought. Naruto reappeared in a clearing at the woods and took a seat under a shady tree. He closed his eyes, ‘Ninpō: Ten Shiryoku no Jutsu,’ Naruto thought and soon enough he can see everything around him like the Byakugan but this has no weak point. Naruto saw a shadow figure dashing towards him, ‘Hm? It seems we have company Kurama,’ Naruto thought. ‘Hehe, Kit it seems Orochimaru also got—,’ ‘Nope I don’t want to hear that,’ Naruto Immediately interrupted. The shadow figure appeared a few feet away from Naruto and signal for the rest. Naruto inwardly raised an eyebrow at this when three other figures jumped them.

‘It seems the Akatsuki really wants you kit,’ Kurama said. Naruto sighed heavily, “I just hope you have a plan to capture me,” Naruto said and opened his eyes. He stared at the Zombie and Artsy duos. ‘You know…I bet Nagato forgot about you,’ Kurama said. Naruto raised an eyebrow at this, “Your leader really wants me to join, doesn’t he?” Naruto asked them. He eyed Hidan for moment before his eyes widen, “You?!” he shouted while pointing at Hidan. ‘You just realize this?’ Kurama asked. Hidan looked at Naruto, “What the fuck? Why are you fucking pointing at me like that?” Hidan asked not rushing towards Naruto liked the Artsy duo thought. “He’s not rushing because he knows something no one knows,” Naruto answered Deidara’s mental question. Hidan hell sure knows that Naruto is the Jashinist enforcer known as Hell’s Spawn. “You don’t remember do you?” Naruto asked and eyed his partner. “Especially when that guy was there staring at me with shocking eyes,” Naruto said was he eyed Kakuzu. Kakuzu and the rest were confused causing Naruto to sigh heavily, “Maybe this will help,” Naruto said and transformed into his two year old form.

Kakuzu’s and Hidan’s eyes widen, “YOU?! YOU’RE THAT FUCKING BRAT!!” Hidan shouted. Naruto released his jutsu and leaned against the tree. “It’s been a while. How were the wounds?” Naruto asked casually. Hidan was glaring draggers at Naruto, “You little fucker, I almost died because of you!” Hidan shouted. Deidara and Sasori were shocked about this. “So, this was the one that caused those wounds on you,” Sasori said. “Shut the fuck up wood boy!” Hidan shouted at Sasori. Kakuzu sighed, “It’s nice seeing you again Kid. What you did to Hidan years ago really left an impression on our Leader. He went out to seek you out himself,” Kakuzu said. Naruto sighed, “Oh I know. Hm? It seems we have company,” Naruto said and soon Saira appeared. “Well, well, well, if isn’t the Akatsuki,” she smirked at them. Hidan glared at her along with Deidara, “If isn’t the snake bitch herself. What the fuck are you doing here?” Hidan asked. Saira smirked and pointed towards Naruto, “That guy knows who I am. I’m here to kill him,” she said. Hidan laughed at this, “Hahaha~! Good luck bitch! That guy is tough,” Hidan said. Kakuzu looked at him, “You do know you’re just sending her to her death, right?” Kakuzu asked.