Chapter Two: Uzumaki's Small, but yet huge, Mistake

I don't own Naruto or the Characters. This is a somewhat changed plot at the beginning but towards the Chuunin Exams it will no longer will be the plot of Naruto. So the plot will be my imagination and of course he will be on missions Team Seven had but they will be altered. Arigato mina!

(  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) (  ̄┏_┓ ̄)

|Next Morning|

 Naruto got ready for class as he puts his head band on his forehead and made sure his tracksuit collar hid his faint scars. ‘Damn that Hokage, giving me this hideous tracksuit,’ Naruto thought. ‘You can buy another outfit and make all the girls fall for you,’ Kurama said. Naruto chuckled, ‘And get fan girls like Uchiha-san, no way,’ Naruto said and walked out of his apartment. ‘Heh, you will have all the girls falling at your feet kid,’ Kurama said. ‘Stop boosting up my ego,’ Naruto grumbled. Naruto entered the class ignoring the shocking stares most students had, “No way, he graduated,” one whispered. Naruto took a seat next to his rival but Naruto ignore his one-sided glance. ‘I know I’m hot but please refrain yourself from staring at me too much,’ Naruto thought causing Kurama to burst into laughter. “What are you doing here Naruto? This is only for those who graduated,” a voice said. Looking up Naruto spotted the lazy guy, Nara Shikamaru. “Well, do see this Shikamaru? Do you see it? Open your eyes, I’m a ninja now. We are going to be training together,” Naruto said.

Shikamaru huffed and left Naruto alone, ‘Stupid Gaki,’ Naruto thought. ‘Aren’t you a Gaki as well?’ Kurama asked. ‘Not as stupid as Lazy Shikamaru, I do have an I.Q. higher than his,’ Naruto said. Kurama only chuckled, ‘Easy there Gaki—oh here comes your crush,’ he teased. Naruto mentally glared at the beast and turned his attention towards the door as it burst open, “I’M FIRST!!” voices boomed. Naruto mentally sighed heavily, ‘My death wish awaits me,’ he thought. “Good morning Sakura-chan~!” he said happily only to be pushed out of the way. “Get lost Naruto,” she growled but compose herself innocently in front of Sasuke. Naruto stood up and sighed, ‘What now?’ he thought. ‘Glare at your rival, baka,’ Kurama said. Naruto glared in annoyance at his companion but he settle that glare heated towards his pretend rival. Sasuke glared back, “Naruto what do you think you’re doing with Sasuke-kun?!” Sakura shouted. Naruto glanced at her but continued to glare at Sasuke. ‘Careful Kit, get closer you will find yourself kissing him,’ Kurama warned. ‘I’m not,’ Naruto argued. Without both boys knowledge a boy stood up from surprise and bump into Naruto. “Oh, sorry—eh!” he said in shock. Both boys were lip locked; ‘HAHAHA DID I TELL YOU!! HAHAHA YOUR GAY!! HAHAHAHA,’ Kurama laughed. Naruto was spitting out and making chocking sounds, “My mouth! It’s poisoned!!” he wailed.

He paused, “I sense an evil presence,” he whispered. “Naruto,” someone growled his name. Slowly turning around Naruto faced an angry mob of fan girls, “He’s letting his fan girls fight his fight? No way,” Naruto whispered to himself and easily took the beating. He sighed at his seat next to his crush after getting beaten but that didn’t even fazed him. Sakura sat in between them happy that she gets to sit with her Sasuke while he, on the other hand, was annoyed. “Starting today, all of you are real Shinobi, but you are still Genin. The hard journey that lies ahead has just started,” Iruka started to talk when he entered the class. “Now you will soon get mission to help the village. So today we will create the three man teams…and each team will have a Jounin-sensei. In order to successfully complete your missions you will follow your Sensei’s instructions,” Iruka said.