Chapter Seventeen: Anger leading up to sickness

Sorry this took a bit long to be uploaded. I was working on the other stories but recently I've been getting distracted by watching different animes or reading different mangas and wanting to write fan-fictions for those. I am actually writing a Ao no Exorcist fan-fic. Guilty. Haha anyways, here's the new chapter. 

Standing in the Hokage’s office, Taisuke was nervously glancing around before settling his gaze on the Hokage, “You asked for me sir?” he asked the Third Hokage. The Third Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen, smiled warmly at him, “Yes, of course. I just want to congratulate you on passing to Chūnin level,” Hokage said shocking Taisuke. “W-What?” he asked. Hokage chuckled under his breath, “I am promoting you to Chūnin level, Chi Taisuke. You have indeed showed great skills and great self-knowledge to be Chūnin,” Hokage said. Taisuke smiled, “Arigato Hokage-sama,” he said as he bowed. Hokage chuckled as he handed him a vest, “Wear this with pride Taisuke. I’m sure your Sensei and friends will be so proud of you,” Hokage said. Taisuke nods his head as he puts on the vest, “I will see you later Hokage-sama,” Taisuke said and vanished. Hokage lowly chuckled, “Send me Naruto,” he said before an ANBU vanished. Taisuke appeared in front of his team mates and Sensei, “Check it out!” Pyro said as he spotted Taisuke first. “Congratulations Taisuke-kun,” Tsukimi smiles. Taisuke smiles at his only female teammate, “Arigato Tsukimi,” he said. Jin and Pyro both tossed their arms around Taisuke’s neck making him grunt out when he slightly bend down, “You did it!” they said with a grin.

Naruto smiled at Taisuke, “You did—,” “Naruto-san, the Hokage is looking for you,” the ANBU appeared cutting off Naruto. “Uh? Hm, okay I will be there,” Naruto said before giving a tired smile at his students. “Well, I have to go and check what he needs, see you four later. Celebrate,” Naruto said and vanished. Taisuke frown a bit while the rest of his team pouted, “Aww man!” Jin whined as he dramatically held his head. Tsukimi giggled at Jin’s behaviour before turning to the newly Chūnin, “So, what now Taisuke-kun?” Tsukimi asked tilting her head to the side. Taisuke sighed heavily before scratching the back of his head, “I don’t know re—,” he was cut off when the same ANBU appeared in front of them, “Naruto-san send his regards and to celebrate your promotion. His treat,” the ANBU said as he tossed Taisuke a bag filled if money. “Arigato!” Jin grin at the ANBU before they vanished. Jin practically drooled, “Let’s head to the Yakiniku Q!” Jin shouted as he fist pump the air. Pyro sighs before shaking his head, “Even I am embarrassed to be called your teammate,” Pyro said causing Tsukimi and Taisuke to chuckle while Jin exploded. “OH YEAH?!” he shouted as he had Pyro in a headlock. “Some things never change, what a drag,” Shikamaru sighs heavily as he reached Naruto’s team. He turned to Taisuke, “Congrats on being promoted,” Shikamaru said. Taisuke smiled, “Arigato Shikamaru-san,” he said.

“You going out to celebrate?” Shikamaru asked. Taisuke nods his head, “Where’s Naruto?” Shikamaru asked as he noticed the blond Jōnin was missing. “Hokage asked for him,” Tsukimi answered. Shikamaru looked a bit shock before nodding his head, “I suppose I will join you guys,” he sighed heavily. “Is Choji coming too?!” Jin asked as he let Pyro go causing said Gennin to face plant the ground. Shikamaru scratched the back of his head before sighing, “Choji is with his dad training today,” he said. Jin pouted a bit, “OI! WATCH WHAT YOU ARE DOING!! I ALMOST BROKE MY NOSE!” Pyro shouted as he now had Jin in a headlock. Taisuke and Shikamaru both sighed heavily as they mumbled ‘Idiots’ under their breath while Tsukimi only giggled at the scene. “Ma, ma, Jin-kun, Pyro-kun, let’s go ne? We need to celebrate Taisuke-kun’s success on becoming Chūnin,” Tsukimi said causing the two to stop their bickering and nodded at the only female in their team. “You’re right,” they said. “Oi, brats,” a gruff voice called out to them. Jin perked up noticing the familiar voice, “Oh, Zabuza-sensei,” he said as he blinked at the ex-missing ninja. “Where’s your leader?” Zabuza asked the four of them. “Hokage-sama has asked for him,” Taisuke answered. Zabuza narrowed his eyes at this before grumbling under his breath, “Zabuza-san, let’s join them on celebrating Taisuke’s success,” a familiar voice reached their ears. “Haku,” Zabuza barked in irritation. Haku chuckled, “Ah sumimasen, Otō-san,” Haku corrected himself.