Chapter One: Enter Uzumaki Naruto - Fail yet again -__-

[Present time: Naruto – Age 12]

‘Hey Kit, what do you say we go and train?’ Kurama asked. Naruto sighs heavily and got ready to disappear, ‘Alright, where? Training grounds Zero or 44?’ Naruto asked. ‘Training—,’ “NARUTO YOU IDIOT!!” a voice cut off Kurama. Turning around Naruto spotted his pretend crush, “Matte, matte, Sakura-chan!” Naruto wailed but it was too late. Sakura had hit him on the head as she fumed, “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY SASUKE-KUN!!” she shouted. ‘This bitch is lucky that I didn’t kill her on the first day,’ Naruto mentally grumbled. Naruto glared at Sasuke while the rival glared back, “Teme,” Naruto growled. “Dobe,” Sasuke instantly back fired.

It was early in the afternoon, Iruka had let the student on a lunch break. Naruto was peacefully sitting under a tree when he accidently hit Sasuke when he threw an eaten apple away. Sakura being near him at the time saw it happening and charged at Naruto. ‘I’m guessing we are not going to train during lunch?’ Kurama asked. ‘Nope,’ Naruto sighed. Naruto noticed that Uchiha Sasuke had left causing Haruno Sakura to go and look for him. ‘Why did I have to choose her?’ Naruto whined in his mind. ‘You the one that said to lay low—how about you paint the Hokage Monument,’ Kurama said. Naruto grinned, ‘Yellow or Red?’ he asked. ‘Both,’ Kurama replied. Naruto looked around to see if anyone was looking at him when he spotted no one he morphed into the tree and vanished.

[Later]

“HOKAGE-SAMA!!” a Shinobi shouted. “What’s wrong? Is Naruto causing trouble again?” Sarutobi asked. “YES!! HE’S VANDALIZING ON THE HOKAGE MONUMENT!! AND THIS TIME WITH PAINT!!” they shouted. Sarutobi Hiruzen, Sandaime Hokage, sighed heavily while putting his hat.

Naruto easily started to paint the mountain when, “NARUTO!! YOU BETTER GET DOWN FROM THERE AND STOP JOKING AROUND!!” some Shinobis started to shout. “HEY!! STOP CAUSING TROUBLE!!” others shouted. Naruto grinned, “YOU LOSERS CAN’T DO WHAT I’M DOING!! YOU DON’T HAVE THE GUTS!! WANNABES!!” he shouted. Naruto jumped and run away from the Shinobi chasing him. Laughing Naruto reveal himself from the wall, “Haha that was too easy!” Naruto laughed. “Oh yeah, Naruto!!” Iruka growled. “Ah!” Naruto shouted in pretend fright and landed on his rear end facing his academy teacher. ‘Man, this guy never gives up,’ Naruto thought. “Where did you come from Iruka-sensei?! Why are you here?!” Naruto asked. “No, what are you doing here? You supposed to be in class,” Iruka said and tied Naruto up. ‘I’m going to kill Daihi and Ken when we meet them again,’ Kurama grumbled. ‘You and me both, fuzz ball,’ Naruto thought.

“I’m at the end of my rope Naruto. You failed the graduation test last year and the year before that. Tomorrow you got another chance and you’re messing up again,” Iruka said. ‘Yeah I wouldn’t have to if I wasn’t told to hold back,’ Naruto thought. “Humph,” Naruto said as he turned his head away. “Fine just because you missed it Naruto! Everyone has to review the transformation jutsu!” Iruka shouted causing everyone to groan. ‘Oh man, why do I even bother with these brats,’ Naruto thought. Naruto lined up after being released from the ropes, ‘Hey Kit, at least you are near your rival,’ Kurama joked. ‘Haha, I forgot to laugh,’ Naruto thought and glared at nothing. Uchiha Sasuke, being next to him saw the glare and didn’t thought of anything else and focused on Iruka. “Alright, Sakura here. Let’s do it, transform,” Sakura said. Smoke was clearly visible and there stood was another Iruka. “Transform into me…good,” Iruka said. “Yes I did it!” Sakura said.

‘Give me a break, she’s pathetic,’ Kurama said. ‘Agreed. So how do we do this? Try or not try?’ Naruto asked. ‘Haha, try the Henge Jutsu you tried on Daihi once and then do the transformation flawlessly,’ Kurama chuckled. Naruto contained his laughter, ‘Haha, alright,’ Naruto said. “Perfect,” Iruka said as Sasuke walked away. “Give it up Naruto,” a lazy voice said. “Yeah, we always pay for your screw ups,” Yamanaka Ino, said. “Who cares?” Naruto said as he stood in front of Iruka. “Alright, Naruto,” Iruka said. Naruto mentally smirked, “Transform!” he said. He soon transformed into his female self, causing Iruka to have a nosebleed. “YOU MORON!! DON’T INVENT STUPID SKILLS!!” Iruka shouted. “Do the jutsu right Naruto,” Iruka said. Naruto sighed, “Yeah, yeah, transform,” Naruto said.