Chapter Seven: Phase Two of the Exams

Sorry for the long wait. I have college life and I hate it. Well I don't but it keeps me from writing my stories for you to enjoy. Anyways here is chapter seven I made it long enough for you and I hope you like it. 

Rate, Vote, Comment & Fan!!

Disclaimer: Naruto isn't mine but Daihi, Ken and Aimi are. ^-^

|Training Ground 44: Second Exam|

Naruto stared at the closed training ground with a grin etched on his face. ‘Finally, somewhere I would love to let out steam,’ Naruto thought. “This is creepy,” Sakura whispered. “What are you talking about? This is great!! I can’t wait to get in there,” Naruto grinned as he bounced on the ball of his feet. Anko stood in front of them talking, “You’ll soon find out why it’s called the “Forest of Death”,” Anko said. Kurama chuckled, ‘Hey Kit, do something stupid and entertaining. I’m getting bored,’ Kurama said. Naruto grumbled at his fox companion before mocking Anko. Anko threw a kunai at him. Naruto saw the kunai heading his way but didn’t move, “Kids like you are quickly killed,” Anko chuckled as she appeared behind him. “Spraying that red blood I love,” Anko said as she licked Naruto’s bloodied cheek. Naruto glanced at the Grass ninja who appeared behind Anko, while said ninja had another kunai in hand, who had her tongue wrapped around Anko’s previous kunai.

“Here’s your kunai back,” the Grass ninja hissed. “Why thank you,” Anko smiled, “But you know don’t sneak up behind me unless you want to die,” Anko said. Naruto sighed heavily bringing everyone’s attention towards him. “Can you let go of me? I want to get far away from her. I’m horribly allergic to snakes,” Naruto said. Anko froze in her spot along with the Grass ninja, “What?” Anko asked. Naruto rolled his eyes at her and moved away, “Get on with the test Anko-san, or you will find yourself with a crowd of impatient Gennins,” Naruto commented. “Looks like we have a lot of blood thirsty ones in this test,” Anko said. ‘The only blood thirsty is you,’ Naruto thought as he checked his cheek. Sasuke handed him a bandage earning a warily gaze from Naruto himself but he took the bandage nonetheless. Naruto glanced around before turning his gaze back at Anko, “Now before we start the second test there’s something I have to pass out,” Anko said taking out a bunch of papers.

Everyone was confused, “You must sign these agreement forms,” she said with a smile. Naruto mentally sighs heavily as he stares at her, “There will be deaths in this one and if I don’t have you sign these it will all be my responsibility, hehe,” she said. Naruto gave her a look while Sakura deadpanned behind him. ‘What’s with this lady?’ she thought. Sasuke who was behind Sakura only glared at Anko, ‘She’s still in front of Naruto. Naruto get out of there you baka,’ he thought. “I’m going to explain the second test, then you can sign it afterwards. And then each team will check in at that booth behind me,” Anko said. Naruto peered his head to the side of Anko and saw the booth with three other Shinobis sitting there waiting for the second test to start or at least finish with their job. Naruto sweat dropped when he saw them asleep on the job while twitching once in a while. “Okay! I will now explain the second test. Simply said, you will attempt the ultimate survival,” Anko said as she handed Naruto the stack of papers. Naruto took one and then passed the stack to the only girl in his team. ‘Survival…man this test sucks,’ Shikamaru thought.

Naruto snub them out, ‘Hey Kit,’ Kurama greeted. ‘Hey Kurama, got anything to entertain me?’ Naruto asked. ‘Nothing as of—wait, incoming thought,’ Kurama said and allowed a certain thought enter Naruto’s mind. *Oi, Naruto—it’s me Ken. I was wondering when we should meet your “Sensei”—oh I see him~! I see him~! I shall say hi~! Bye-bye Naru…Don’t listen to the idiot Naruto-sama.*Ken’s deep grunt echoed in Naruto’s mind as Daihi’s voice ring in with annoyance. Naruto mentally rolled his eyes, ‘You said incoming thought not incoming 3-way Kurama,’ Naruto grumbled. ‘Sorry Kit,’Kurama said with a chuckle. *I will try my best to keep Ken-san away from Kakashi, Naruto-sama.* Naruto sighed causing Sasuke to look at him. ‘I actually don’t care if he meets Kakashi or not at long as he doesn’t cause a ruckus with the Leaf Shinobi I’m fine,’ Naruto replied. *Oi! That’s hurtful kid!! I was the one who raised you!! Whaa~! Mommy Naruto-kun is being mean to me~!* Naruto anime fell causing many to give him weird stares. Naruto heard Daihi sigh heavily in his mind, *Ignore him Naruto-sama, he taken upon himself to call me mommy and him daddy and you our son*Daihi said.