Chapter Sixteen: Chūnin Exam...Pyro versus Jin!

Sorry this took me a long time to upload this chapter. Personal problems happen so I wasn't on my computer for a long time. Sorry but here's the next chapter.

"I have to go," Naruto suddenly said causing his students to stare at him. "Why Sensei?" Jin asked. Naruto smiled at hm, "I have a mission to get done," Naruto said as he glances over at Hokage. The Hokage glance over at Naruto and gave him a confirm smile. Naruto glance away and smiled at his students, "Good luck," he said before vanishing. He appeared outside the gates of Konoha before taking off. Naruto easily converse with Kurama while on the hunt for Sawa Ki. 'So fuzz ball, do you have any clue where is this Sawa Ki is?' Naruto asked. 'It seems he's near Amegakure for the moment,' Kurama replied. Naruto hum a bit before heading to that direction.

"WHAT THE FUCK KAKUZU?!" Naruto sighed heavily when he heard a familiar voice shout. Naruto was nearing the village when he heard the scream. He stopped near the scream before he saw Hidan and Kakuzu in his sight. "Sheesh, any louder you will attract unwanted attention," Naruto boredly commented. Hidan freaked out before jumping into a fighting stance. "W-WHO SAID THAT?!" Naruto sweat drop at this before jumping down to the ground. Hidan glared at him before relaxing a bit. "Fucker. What do you want?" Hidan asked. Naruto looked at Hidan's partner, "Have you seen a man that goes by the name Sawa Ki?" Naruto asked. Kakuzu raised an eyebrow at this before pointing behind him, "Five minutes that way," he said and Naruto nods his head in thanks. He vanished from them and headed towards Ki.

He stopped at a clearing and stared down at the campsite below him. He saw a man over thirty with pale green hair and brown eyes. He was on the muscular side that he could snap a body like a twig, 'That's him Kit. Sawa Ki,' Kurama said. Naruto hum a bit causing the man to freeze in his spot. Naruto silently watched him as he looked around. "Who's there?!" he shouted. Naruto stayed still as his blue gaze followed him like a prey. Ki tensed up sensing someone staring at him as he continued to cook dinner for himself. Naruto took out the vial from his pants, took off the cap and threw it at Ki. Confused, Kid picked it up, "Ninpō: Kyūin no Jutsu," Naruto whispered and soon enough Ki was getting sucked into the vial. He scream as he tried not to get caught but it was too late. Jumping down, Naruto picked up the vial and closed it. "ONCE I'M FREE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" Ki shouted as he banged on the glass. Naruto lift the vial up to his eyes and stared at Ki, "Good luck in that," he said as he put the fire out and vanished. "YOU DAMN BRAT!! LET ME OUT! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!" Ki shouted.

Naruto didn't answer him as he easily transported to the location he was needed. "NO! YOU TAKE ME BACK!" Ki shouted. "Who are you?" a guard asked the blond Jōnin. Naruto raised the vial to show them Ki, "I am Uzumaki Naruto, here to turn in Sawa Ki, S-Rank Criminal," Naruto said and soon enough the "Lord" of the jail appeared in front of Naruto. "Ah, I see you brought him. You are earlier than I thought you will be," he said. Naruto broke the vial letting Ki out. Ki was about to run away but Naruto caught his shirt, "You shouldn't run, Ki. You don't want to die by my hands," Naruto boredly said. Ki furiously tried to escape Naruto's iron grip but no luck on his part. Sighing heavily Naruto let the Lord get Ki and putting a seal on his torso. "Thank you," he said to Naruto. Naruto saluted the man before vanishing.

He appeared a few feet away from the gates of Konoha before glancing over his shoulder. "Hm, I'm early," he mused to himself. Naruto walked towards the gates to be greeted by the two familiar Chūnins. "Kotetsu, Izumo," Naruto nodded his head. Izumo smiled while Kotetsu grin at him, "Your early Naruto!" Kotetsu said. Naruto nods his head, "I know. Catching Ki was easier than I thought it will be," Naruto boredly stated. Kotetsu laughed a bit before shaking his head, "See you two later. I need to report to the Hokage," Naruto said and waved goodbye before vanishing. Reappearing outside the Hokage's office and before knocking on the door he was already being called in. "Come in Naruto," Hokage called. Naruto pushed the door open and seeing the shocked expressions under the mask of ANBU. He smirked slightly as he handed the report to the Hokage. "Mission complete and successful Old Man," Naruto said.