𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚏 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚜.

—♛—

The seas waves kept coming in on the coast of the Caribbean island

The seas waves kept coming in on the coast of the Caribbean island. The faint voices of children could be heard.
The girl watched on as her family played together in the sand. She smiled from underneath her hat.
Chanyeol has been teaching her two children to play volleyball. Taemin was laughing at Chanyeol's ridiculousness as was everyone. This soon earned a glare. Penny's book was coming to an end.
She was pulled up from her sunbathing by her husband.
"Don't be boring, my love."
He said and pulled her into the clear waters of the sea.

"I can't believe you actually bought an island, you narcissist." Yes, he did that.

"I would do anything to make you happy. To make them all happy." They looked back at the beach to see everyone.
Kyungsoo, Minseok and Suho reading quietly.

Sehun and Sunmi kissing.

Hyojong getting annoyed at HyunA because she had to apply his sun cream before he could get in the sea.

Chen, Chanyeol, Lay, Jongin and Taemin playing with their children in the sand.
They were happy.

And they always will be.

Hopefully.

𝙴𝚗𝚍.

—◪—

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎.
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚢.
𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚇𝙾 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎:
@𝚊-𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝-𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚡𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 @𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜𝙱𝚢𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚎𝚜.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝙴𝚇𝙾 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ➢ 𝘣𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯 🎉