𝙰𝚗 𝙰𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝.

—♛—

I awoke to the bed empty and my body aching from the previous night

I awoke to the bed empty and my body aching from the previous night. I suspect I'd get  complaints about the noise last night but I honestly didn't care.
I looked outside and Baekhyun was standing there in a pinstriped suit having a conversation with Lay. He laughed a little and I smiled, he could make me smile without knowing it.
As I headed downstairs wearing just Baekhyun's shirt and some shorts I was faced with all the members sitting at the table. HyunA and Hyojong were being lovey dovey by feeding each other and Chanyeol was looking on jealously. 'That guy needs a girlfriend, Jesus.' I inwardly rolled my eyes.

"Good morning everyone."
They all looked at me and smiled mischievously.
"Morning Penny, did you... sleep well?" Chen said in a teasing manner. I blushed and looked at the floor. I walked to an empty chair next to Kyungsoo. He smiled a little smile at me. 'Wait, he can smile.'

"You should smile more often, it suits you." I said.
Kyungsoo was flustered suddenly and coughed to remove his blush. It made me chuckle. Sehun walked over and handed me a plate of food.
There was eggs, bacon and beans. Along with toast.
"I'm not gonna eat all this."
"Then eat some of it, and give the rest to me." Suho said.
"Baekhyun and Lay will nag and say she needs to eat enough." Chanyeol said, being the snitch that he is.

"Do you want her to be sick from over endorsement?" Suho said. 'He's such a Mum it's unbelievable.' I thought.
He defended me so well.
I ate some toast but I couldn't eat much more, so I gave the rest to the others.

There was a huge disagreement going on between Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Probably the most opposite of all the members. Chanyeol always being happy and Kyungsoo... never being happy.
Chanyeol was saying that he was the most handsome member. 'As always.'
And Kyungsoo was saying it was Jongin, who was sat quietly drinking his orange juice. Not saying a word.

"Penny, who's better looking?"
I was shocked at his sudden questioning of me.
"Why are you asking me?"
"You're a married female. And unbiased by either of us."

"What about HyunA?"
"Don't throw me into it."
"It's obvious you have better taste in men..."
he motioned towards Hyojong and then outside to where
Baekhyun could be seen through the glass door.
"OI! You bast*rd." HyunA called out and Hyojong was clenching his fists and laughing quietly out of anger.

"Who is that?" Minseok said pointing to the man in the arch of the doorway. BamBam.
"This is BamBam, he's staying with us and he's g...gonna help us." I stuttered, 'How convincing.' I thought to myself. Bam Bam smiled and walked over to the seat to my left. It was empty.
"As in the one who kidnapped you." Kyungsoo pulled a gun out of nowhere and pointed it at the boys face. BamBam our his hands up and laughed.

"This again?"

"Kyungsoo, put the gun away. No weapons at the table.
I thought I taught you to have manners, honestly."
Baekhyun said stepping in from the outside and directing Kyungsoo immediately.
He obeyed his leader gladly.

BamBam put his hands on my shoulders and whispered (with a laugh) in my ear.
"Penelope, is this what happens to everyone?" Jongin suddenly stood up, pushing the chair out from underneath him and it making a screech against the wooden floor. He spoke with authority in his tone.

"Do not put your hands on her." The redhead pulled his hands from my shoulders dramatically. I looked at Jongin with confusion. 'Why?'
"Where's your gun? That's everyone style of threatening. Isn't it?"
"Please hold me back before I break his teeth on the table."
Sehun said suddenly standing from the table.

"That is enough: both of you."
Suho said, the two youngest boys still standing threatening. Using their obvious height advantage to intimidate the redhead. Who didn't seem to care much. This was a much different person from last night. He seemed to enjoy mocking them.

"Oh for God sake sit down."
Minseok said, growing impatient. The boys sat down.
As did BamBam, next to me.
Baekhyun looked at Lay and rolled his eyes, I smiled at his action. I knew exactly what he was thinking right now.
'Bunch of kids.'
Or along those lines.

Everyone was silent.
There were no conversations started free BamBam's arrival to the table. It was tense.

"Well this is awkward."

Hyojong said and we all looked at him. Mostly stares.
I almost laughed but I think that would've made it worse.
"How old are you?" I said, asking a very random question suddenly got me a lot of stares.
He looked at me and smiled.
"I'm 22. Why do you ask?"

"You look... so young. For this."
"I started when I was 14.
I was in a small rebel gang called Got7. All 7 of us were good friends. Someone you might know was in it... Jackson?" I dropped my fork, making it collide with my plate and cause a large noise.

"Don't say that name, in front of her again. That... idiot started all this practically."
Baekhyun said, keeping as calm as possible and me trying to do the same. But calming a different emotion. His was anger, whereas mine was upset.
"Why, what's the problem Penelope?" He said. Jongin practically growled at the use of my full name.
"No one calls her that accept her husband. You call her Penny. Understood?"
"Why should I take orders from you? Like you say, she has a husband. Or are you all her side guys or something?"

Jongin slammed his hands on the table and and picked up a knife. It was sharp.
He threw it at BamBam but he purposefully missed, so it pierced the chair he was sat on.
Though his face was inches away. BamBam seemed unphased by the outburst.
"Know this, you do not insult her. I don't care if you saved her from insanity. I hope for your own sanity that you will stay away from Penny."

"And why on Earth would I do that?"