𝚅𝚞𝚕𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢.

—♛—

They had all left at once

Lay - a little more hesitant than the others - as he knew that I needed some attention.

But Baekhyun wasn't playing.

He walked over to me and practically collapsed in front of me. His was the only touch I felt comfortable with.
I pulled his hands to my waist that had grown to be bony because of how I was starved.
I laid down and rested my head on the pillow, he came on top of me and placed his forehead on mine. It was so intimate.

"Please tell me you feel okay. Please. I need you to be okay.
If I hadn't of found you when I did, what would've happened?"
"I will be okay. But I need you to help me get there. And as for if you hadn't found me...
Well, I would've died."
"Was he hurting you? How? There are only... hickeys."

"I would've... killed myself."

He was speechless.
So much so that his mouth moved to make words but nothing projected from it.
I pulled his mouth shut by kissing him. His lips were so different to anyone else's.

To Jongin's or Jiyong's.
Neither of there's belonged on mine. Baekhyun's did.
I pulled him to lay next to me and we stayed there all night.
I had been changed by Sehun while I was asleep. I didn't care. I was glad to be out of those disgusting clothes.

They smelt of things I didn't want to be reminded of.
"Sleep. You need it."
Baekhyun said and his voice alone made me comply to his want. I drifted off again.

When I awoke, I was faced with every single member of the gang in the room. HyunA and E'dawn as well as the originals.
Jongin was leant against the wall in the corner.

Baekhyun was sitting up and leaning against the headboard drinking a cup of tea. Lay came over and checked my temperature, heart rate and looked into my (mostly likely) bloodshot eyes with a little torch that I had seen many times before on TV shows.

My eyes wandered around.

They didn't know I had arrived yet because it was the middle of the night after all and also to keep me more on the low.
HyunA stepped forward and hugged me tightly, I didn't really respond as I had no strength to. E'dawn smiled at me kindly but when I didn't respond at all he stopped and frowned at me. I was in no mood to smile.
Kyungsoo looked tired, most likely from the nights he had stayed up torturing Sunmi and going through every security camera in the city to find me.
The happy virus Chanyeol looked pleased to see me but also very melancholic.

I was little worried about Chen and Suho, they looked at me with such seriousness and focus it was kind of creeping me out.
"H..hi." I mustered up a word and they all waved a little, before surrounding me asking if I was 'okay'. 'Am I okay?'
I thought to myself as I wasn't sure how to answer their question, in the state I was in 'no' would've been acceptable.
Baekhyun suddenly shouted.

"Give her space, before you're kicked out of the room."
They all stepped away in unison with the strict orders that had been given.
HyunA had stayed beside me, perched on the bed ever since our tight embrace. It was strange to think that another female was here with me.
I was so used to associating girly time with Chanyeol and Chen as they were closest I could get in this household.
Now she was here... I liked it.

We could complain about periods together, and eat ice cream while we cry over Titanic when Jack dies. We could talk about the men in our life who wouldn't leave us alone.
We could talk about endless things that I hadn't talked about for years. I liked her.

"Penelope? Did you... see anyone else in the house ever?"
I nodded and she rubbed my arm, Baekhyun came to sit in front of me.
"The one who kidnapped me would visit. He would apologise then give me food, sometimes treat my wounds as best as he could. And not always the physical ones." I looked to Baekhyun. He didn't show much emotion on his face;
but his face was ridden with curiosity.

"What was his name?" Baekhyun asked, fulfilling his want to ask that question.

'Should I tell them. I don't want him to get hunted by them.
He helped me. But he also helped him. What do I do?'
I thought. BamBam was following orders, what more could he have done.

He would've been killed.

"BamBam, I didn't know or find out much about him. But whoever he truly was, he kept me alive in that house.
He made me hold on to some sort of hope, may it be small or large." No one moved a muscle.

"I know that name." Minseok said, and I wasn't surprised.

Since he was the barman who practically had heard of everyone's name. He was an observer. One of the best.
Baekhyun was also good.
But Minseok did it for a living. That is exactly why he is the bartender. He's a good listener.

"I heard somewhere he was known for roughness of kills.
I'm surprised he would take a kidnapping job to be honest.
Heard he was better than that."
I frowned. 'Rough?'

"He wasn't rough at all.
He was only once a little abusive when he actually kidnapped me, after that... he was kind and considerate."
"He must have a soft spot for you." He said winding Baekhyun up on purpose.

"Don't say that. I don't care how nice he was or how good of a killer he was. What I want is him here in this room.
With my hands wrapped around his throat..."
"Baekhyun." I interrupted his little dream scenario.

"Do you really think that killing him is a good idea?"
E'dawn said.
"I've heard of him as well, he's one of the best in the business of soloists. Hard to find a gem like that. We should bring him into the gang."
"Don't overstep. You are in no place to make such decisions."
Suho said, he was the Mum of the group. And the richest.

Son of a billionaire.

"Oh yeah, and are you?"
Baekhyun spoke suddenly.
"Enough gentlemen.
I'll think about what to do with this BamBam, but for now..."
He paused and we awaited his instruction.

"Back to work."