𝚆𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝙰 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎.

—♛—

I couldn't sleep tonight

For two reasons, one of which you know: G-Dragon was free.
And secondly... Sehun hadn't come back to us. He was, well...
missing and frankly I needed him in this house as out of everyone he was the one that I knew could handle 10 men with guns all at once, with just his hands.

"Where are you?"
I whispered to myself, and just as I did so I heard the engine of something pulling onto the driveway. It didn't sound like Sehun's car so I began to panic a little. I decided to leave Baekhyun sleeping as he was obviously so tired from today.

I snuck around the house seeing if anyone was awake.
As I walked up to a bedroom door that was slightly ajar, there was light coming from it.
I wasn't sure whose room this was, but since everyone was pretty welcoming, I walked in and explored the room.
The bathroom door was open and I walked in there to see Jongin standing at the mirror with a cut on his face. He turned to face me as I opened the door, making it creak.

"What is it?" He said roughly.
Turning back to face the mirror and study the cut on his face.
"What happened to your face?"
I said walking up and turning him around forcefully to investigate the cut adorning his face. He grabbed my wrist before I could make contact.
"Get out, Penny. You'll know what Baek will think if he finds you here." I attempted to pull my wrist away from him but he wouldn't let go.

"I don't care, I need your help.
I didn't come here to sleep with you. Jesus. Someone pulled onto the drive and it was sent Sehun's car." I said spitting my words out quickly.
He released my wrist
and looked over me to see if he could see anything out his door. There was nothing.
"Alright, but stay behind me.
Yes?" I sighed and then nodded. He grabbed a gun off his desk and he walked ahead towards the kitchen downstairs. We could hear the tap running and then stopping.
I couldn't see anything accept a white leather jacket and white hair. It was a mystery.
"Stay here." Jongin whispered before turning from defenders of the wall and pointing his gun at the stranger.
"Who are you? Reveal yourself.
Right this second." Jongin said with much authority.
"Calm down Jongin. It's me."
The stranger said, turning around to be... Sehun!

"Sehun!" I said before running and hugging the 6ft tall man

He wrapped his arms around me and I looked up from burying my head in his chest.
"Where were you?
Why is your hair white?"
"I wanted a change so I went to the hairdressers to do that.
I wanted to try something bright and very 'Penny'. Now we're twins, am I right?"
"My hair isn't white. It's platinum blonde. And... you could've told us that instead of breaking in."
"I didn't. The back door
was unlocked, you idiot."
"Excuse me, and what happened to your car?"
He furrowed his eyebrows and pulled away from me.

"What do you mean? I came in my car. I couldn't park it here so I parked it further down the road. I walked up here."

"Then, who did I hear earlier?"

I said looking at Jongin and he bore his eyes into mine.

"Someone else is here."
Jongin said, before turning around and facing a shadowy figure sitting on the sofa in the living room. It was a man.
I couldn't see his face as he had his back to us. He had a glass of whiskey in his hand.

Sehun spoke to him sharply.
"Excuse me, but that's Baekhyun's whiskey. You can't drink that. Oh and you broke in. Get out now before I kill you." I hugged into Sehun's side and the man in question got up, placing his glass on the table. He turned around and I could recognise his red hair anywhere.

"BamBam?" I said in a surprised but questioning tone.
"You look better. The scars are healing up, but you still look skinny. I'll make you something to eat Miss Penny."
He said before I rushed to
him and just stood centimetres from his face. Examining
his features and checking I was seeing and hearing what I thought I was.
"Yes, I'm real. I've come you warm you all. And I was hoping... since I helped you.
You would be able to help me."
"With what?"
"I need to break free of him. I just want to be solo again.
But he knows something about me and he's holding me to it.
Making me do his dirty work."

"Did you burn 'Loveshot' down? Did you... help him escape from there?"
He looked down and took a large swig of drink.
"Yes, but I had to. He
would've killed someone very
important to me."
"Who?"

"Their names are Lisa and Jisoo. Lisa was my best friend, we're both from Thailand. She... she's a tech genius but not the best when it comes to fighting. She leaves that to Jisoo who fights with her wit. Lisa gets emotional and is easy to ruin. G-Dragon knew their exact location and used that to blackmail me to help him. But I... didn't know what I was getting into."
"Then why are you here now?
Risking their lives."

"What's going on here?"
Someone said and I turned to face Chanyeol at the top of the stairs. He stared at
BamBam and hesitantly
walked downstairs.
"I'll tell you later, go back to bed Chanyeol." I said dismissing him. But he refused.
"Know your place, Penny."

"BamBam, tell me why you're risking their lives? Why would you go against him now?"
I ignored his comment.

He suddenly began to cry.
And beneath those cries he whimpered out words.

"Because he killed both Jisoo and Lisa before I could save them."