𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙾𝚛 𝚆𝚊𝚛?

—♛—

She stormed towards me and went to kick me, but she was stopped

She stormed towards me and went to kick me, but she was stopped. By Sehun. He blocked her and began to use his training once again.

Baekhyun was happily watching Sunmi and Sehun fight. As was I. But more one of admiration, because damn. She takes a hit at Sehun's stomach, hitting it hard as he failed to stop it. He bent slightly, taking her opportunity Sunmi kneed him in the face and he fell to the floor. She jumped on top of him, and was about to hit his face. But Sehun cleverly turned position so he was now tackling her to the ground, he was too strong.

Baekhyun began to clap.
"Like I've said to someone else
'Good, but not good enough'.
I personally think my wife could better you in a fight.
But Sehun does the job well."
I almost scoffed at the idea of me being able to beat her.

"Now, Sunmi..." Baekhyun walked towards her, she was sat on the ground with her hand on her stomach and few cuts about her face. She still looked stunning, but deadly.
"I have to ask, what is it with people persuing my wife so much? And why you?"

"You think I'm stupid enough to just walk in here with no backup plan. All for a fight I know I'm going to lose."
He did a dramatic thinking expression.
"Yes. Because that's what you did, my dear." She laughed.

"It's just a diversion."

I had somehow backed myself into the corridor by the side of the staircase. I was suddenly pulled to the side with a hand over my mouth, there was nothing I could do.

"No noise."
The voice said, it was a man. He was reasonably tall but not abnormally tall. His Korean was accented. Maybe, Thai? I managed to untuck my elbow and elbow him hard in the stomach. As I was about to make a run for it, he punched me around the face. I fell to the floor and immediately I began to see stars.

Consciousness was nothing:
but a memory.

Hours later...

I awoke to the constant movement of a car. And an enclosed space with not much air. It was compact.

I knew indefinitely I was in the boot of someone's car, my mouth was gagged and hands and legs: bound.

My tears were sleeping
through the cloth in my mouth and I could taste the saltiness of them. I prayed and prayed that it was a side effect of me being clumsy and I had blacked out and this was all a dream.

I was really at home in Baekhyun's arms in bed.

But every time I closed my eyes then opened them, I was faced with the same view as the last time I did so.
Artificial darkness.

We stopped. The engine was turned off and the door slammed. I heard the sound of steps on gravel, before the boot was opened. My shorts that I had changed into had ridden up high and my shirt, was Baekhyun's. Which made it cover most of me.

The kidnapper opened the boot and removed me, he flung me over his shoulder. I was walked into a beautiful house that I would've admired if not for the situation. But I didn't recognise it.

Meaning I was far away from where I once knew.

I was placed in a chair and I could finally look at my kidnapper. He was handsome, but had a stone cold look.
Much in contrast to his red hair and pink lips, that I personally was jealous of as a female.

He removed the cloth from my mouth and I felt a little relief. It tasted vile.
"Can I know the name of my kidnapper?" I asked and was given a reply in the form of a slap.
"You don't speak unless spoken to. Understood?" Since my head had turned to the side from the force, I moved it back to look at him.
"Yes." He nodded in approval.
I had received slaps before but that one hurt like a b*tch.
"He'll be here soon."
"Who?"

I said not thinking about the fact I was talking. He glared as a reminder but did not strike me. I was thankful as my cheek and jaw hurt enough as it is.
"I'm not slapping you anymore because he'll complain about me hurting your face." I was even more confused now. If he - whoever he was - actually cared, why kidnap me?

"He's taken quite a liking to you. You're pretty, I get that.
But not too special."

"Cheers."
I muttered under my breath and looked away from him.

"My name's BamBam. If you're that curious about it?" I'd heard that name before. It's one of the names Jay Park mentioned before being beaten to a pulp. What was his specialty? Kidnapping?
'That would be boring.'

I heard a car from outside pull in, again a door slammed and I was left to wait for who it was.

In walked a man I could only admire, he was dressed to perfection in (if I'm not mistaken) Chanel. His hair lazily falling on his face and the sides trimmed. He looked dashing, but also as if he was gonna kill you as his stare was intense and built up an ominous atmosphere in the room.
Up until he smiled at me.

"Your work here is done. Leave us."
"I don't think that's wise considering..."
"Didn't you hear me BamBam?
Because I don't repeat myself for anyone. Okay?"
BamBam nodded and walked out without uttering another word to me or the mystery male. He pulled up a chair and sat directly in front of me.

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you Penelope." I was hiding myself beneath my fringe again.
I looked up and met his dark eyes, that could almost be mistaken for black. He bought his hand to the cheek of where BamBam hit me. He sighed and continued caressing it. I snatched my face away from his touch as it was making my skin crawl and my insides churn.

"Feisty? I like that."

"Who are you?" I asked as it was at the top of the list of important questions to ask.

"Me? Well, I'm G-dragon."