𝙰𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎.

—♛—

The minute I found out Jiyong was is the place I called 'home' I began to have a panic attack

I fell to the floor and Baekhyun knelt down next to me.
He carried to my bed and hugged me until I had calmed down. He was the one who was angry and needed to be comforted but here I am in his arms, feeling safe and sound.

"Don't worry he won't be with us for much longer. I swear."
I was biting my nail while my eyes were blurred by tears.

I had almost fallen asleep when he called for Chanyeol to stay in the room with me. He needed someone to watch over me. Chanyeol came in and replaced Baekhyun.
Chanyeol cuddled me tightly and since he was so tall I fell into his huge body.

I couldn't help but smile
when he did as it was so incredibly contagious.

Chanyeol was the first member of EXO I actually ever met. It was a complete coincidence.
He introduced me too his 'friends' and immediately Baekhyun caught my attention.

And apparently I caught his.

And 4 months later he was proposing. And I was thrown into the world of gangs, crime and excitement. My life
before all this was as boring as a blank piece of paper.
I thought about my past life; before all this chaos and adventure. It made me smile.
I was such an innocent soul.

Baekhyun made me the opposite. In good ways and bad. If you...know what I mean.
I remember the first time I saw Chanyeol, I couldn't.
He was so tall I had no idea how he looked until he looked down at me. And smiled that killer smile that made swoon.
But he wasn't my type.

Looks wise: yes.
But he's a little... slow.
When it comes to wit anyway.
But we became fast friends and then friends for life.

I looked up at Chanyeol's face that was rested on top of my head. He smiled and closed his eyes, before sighing.
"Shall we sleep?" He asked.
I nodded and we walked over to the bed and laid down next to each other.

I'd done this with everyone before. We'd all slept in the same bed together because I have bad nightmares, now they're even worse. Jongin has only done it once or twice but he was always a little shy with me at first. But we soon got comfortable with each other.

My favourite (apart from Baekhyun, obviously) is Sehun.
He's really gentle with me and he's also extremely tall so a great cuddler. He treats me like a piece of china: gently. And with such care. Baekhyun is a little more rough but I think that's his possessive side.
He likes to make sure I know I'm safe in his arms so he holds me tight. But I've never not felt safe with him.

All of a sudden... the fire alarm went off.

I tossed the sheets off me and Chanyeol and we both looked around in confusion. The noise was so loud and I couldn't get over it. As I was about to get up to get out.

"Penny, grab a jumper."
I looked down and saw my unsuitable outdoor wear so I quickly grabbed a jumper and shoes and we walked out.
"We're taking too long."
He said before picking me up and running out the front entrance to see us all standing there, staring at our beloved casino.

Ablaze.

"What happened?"
Minseok directed to wards everyone, I was curious as well as the fire had spread so fast.
"G-Dragon happened.
That's what. It was a trap. He wanted access to the casino so he could burn it to dust.
No matter. We'll go to 'Overdose'." Baekhyun said not really answering the question.
But at least he gave us a solution.

I was still being carried by Chanyeol until he put me down and passed me to my husband.
I hugged him tightly, his blue silk suit was soft and beautifully crafted. I envied him sometimes. He could look good in any thing, colour or style: and I couldn't.
I was sad about what had happened to my home obviously. But... this had happened before awhile ago.
We were practically thrown out of the place we belonged.
I had called 3 different places home but none of them really stuck, accept this place.
But I had spent a long time here. But also a lot of bad times so maybe for my mental health it might be a good idea to start fresh. There was something else on my mind though.

"Penny, what is on your mind?"
Baekhyun looked down at me and I shook my head, not knowing exactly how to word how I felt. "He's out. And I don't know how I feel about it. I feel scared, annoyed. But... not angry. I feel like I was expecting it."

"We'll talk about him when we get to the house, okay?"
He said and picked me up without my asking.
Making me swear at him.
And the others laugh at us.

"Mind that mouth Mrs Byun.
We do not swear in this household, do we?" He asked.
"No sir." I said smiling a little bit and him in return.
"Now, everyone collect your car's and make sure you remember the way to where we are headed. I'm sure you do."
He placed me in the seat of his car, the most expensive and flashy out of everyone's.

Although Sehun loved classics.
We all liked Baekhyun's car the most as it was custom made.

"Let's get out of here."