𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

—♛—

We arrived back at the house

Minseok left to bury the body and clean the evidence away.
Baekhyun held my hand tightly within his hand and I clenched my hand back. When we walked in Lay rushes over to Jongin and instructed Sehun to take him to his own room.
They disappeared off.

Suho spoke up first.
"What the Hell happened out there? I want an explanation."
He instructed us to reveal ourselves. I looked at Baekhyun and waited for him too talk.
"There was a disagreement between Jongin and I.
We fought for a moment.
Penelope attempted to break the fight up, which happenws. But not because of her.
It was because BamBam was aiming a gun at mine and Penny's head. Jongin managed to deal with him, and Minseok is clearing up the body."
"So he was lying all this time."
Kyungsoo said, he was with his legs spread and hands weaved together. He was annoyed.
"I knew there was something wrong with him." Chanyeol said slamming his glass on the coffee table. That man didn't know his own strength.
"Chan, calm down." I said.
Chanyeol had a certain temper, one that you wouldn't want to mess with.

"It is dealt with."
Baekhyun said calmly.
He pressed my hand a little too hard and flinched and something pressed into my palm. He pulled his hand away and pulled mine to investigate it. "Splinters. That would be my fault. Come, I'll get them out."

I followed him to the kitchen, leaving the boys and HyunA to slag off the dead BamBam.
"Here, sit." He lifted me up onto the countertop and grabbed some tweezers.
"This may hurt a little, so I'll be as careful as possible."
He began to carefully and precisely tweeze out the splinters from my hand.
His hands were so beautiful.
And through all the punching and shooting, they were still so soft and unscarred by anything.

"There we go. All done."
He pulled my hands to his lips and kissed them lovingly, making my heart ache a little out of his purity at times.
He smiled widely and wrapped his arms around me and I felt like a wrapped up present.
All safe and secure in their package. I looked up and Baekhyun's face was full of joy.

"I have to talk to you about it."
He suddenly said, and I looked down at the floor. "You were prepared to kiss him, and don't deny that you weren't. I'm disappointed, but it also shows the sacrifices you will make.
I'm glad of that, but... you should never feel pressured to do something you don't want to. He does not get to touch you the way I do. And he won't.
I won't kill him, he saved our lives after all. In a way.
But what I'm trying to say is...
Be more comfortable in saying 'no', it is acceptable to do so."
I nodded and knew my mistake, but I also wanted to defend myself.
"I understand, but I just wanted his so called 'love' for me too end. I would kiss him just once for that. I know Jongin is known to keep his promises, so I believed him."

"Now... there is still a slight problem with Jongin though..."
"What?"
"Well, he loves you."
I rolled my eyes out and realised just how troublesome this problem was becoming at the moment. I yawned.
"What are we to do? We can't do anything. He loves me. He's not in love with me, because you can only love someone when they don't like you. He's not in love with me. So... it can be helped, if we leave his feelings to realise themselves and disappear. We'll have to be patient, but... it will happen."
He breathed heavily and leant against the counter on either side of me. His head was dipped and his fists were paling from the force he was applying.

"How do you know?"
I smiled.
"Because it happens to the best of us. Me included." He raised his head, then his brows at my statement. "We have all felt unrequited love, whether we like to admit it or not. And I wasn't always with you, was I?"
He nodded his head as if weighing out the situation.
"I suppose you're right. As usual. In fact it is becoming a very common occurrence nowadays." He smirked and looked down in embarrassment at what he had said.
"Don't be silly. You're normally right much more often."

"Come, this is a petty matter to have a discussion about.
I tell you what we should be discussing..."
"What?"
He lifted me of the counter and we walked over to the living room. Everyone had dispersed throughout the house. Finishing their own respective tasks given to them.
"Well, the matter of Sehun's hair. What do you think of it?"
I started laughing I thought he meant something serious.
"I like it. It suits him."
"Well, what if I went platinum blonde again?" He asked.
"Yes! I love you with that hair."
He laughed.

"Your wish will be fulfilled."

Me and Baekhyun spent the rest of the day doing something we never usually do together: nothing. Baekhyun and I watched films all day and only left the sofa for more popcorn.
It had turned out to be about 10:00 when we decided to head up stairs to bed.

I was dressed in one of Baekhyun's large white t shirts as if it was a nightgown.
As I laid down, and my head hit the pillow. I closed my eyes...

And then opened them a second later to find myself in the middle of the woods.
I was laying down and the first thing I saw were the tops of the trees pointing towards the 10:00 'o' clock sky.
I lifted my body onto my elbow and screamed when I saw what was in front of me.
It was BamBam's pierced body. His eyes only showed the whites and his mouth was gaped open. Then... it suddenly closed by itself. And I screamed as loudly as I could, but nothing came out.
I suddenly heard Baekhyun's voice calling my name but he was not near me.
"WAKE UP!"

I awoke to Lay, Sehun and Baekhyun all crowded around me. They had deep concern.
I help my chest and realised the sweat running down from my forehead.

"What happened to me?"