𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚖𝚒.

—♛—

He pulled away from me and looked down, beginning to click his knuckles

"I'll tell you another time. All you need to know about him is that he is someone you wouldn't want to come into contact with, trust my judgement on this one. Okay?"

"Why is he after me and not you?" I asked curiously.

"Because, in my life I've done a lot of wrong. But to bad people.
They're always bad people.
These people sometimes want to come back to get you, in one way or another. Everyone knew I married, but I was good at keeping you safe and away from the bother. Now, you're known throughout 'gangland'.
G-dragon was my friend, now he isn't. That's it."
I nodded, knowing I wasn't going to get any more out of him on the subject and decided to leave for home.
I took Minseok's car and he took his own, we almost ended up racing across town.
Don't worry I stopped myself.

Once we arrived home we went straight to bed and to sleep.
No sign of anyone, thank god.
Jongin wasn't there to get destroyed in a fight as usual.

As soon as I woke up I walked to the kitchen but on my way there I spotted Sehun in the gym. "Do you sleep?"
I asked as his bare back was showing while doing one of many chin ups. He chuckled and jumped down.
'Why'd you have to be so bloody tall?' I spoke to myself in my head.
"Yes, but my sleeping schedule is not as important as my workout one. I can go a long time without sleeping."
"Is that what the ninjas taught you?" I asked and he laughed, before taking a drink of water.
'When we say that Sehun was raised in the mountains by ninjas. That's what I mean.
No sarcasm.'

"Well, among other things."
"Tell me a story, please."
Sehunnie had the best stories because of his life. He came off as cold but it just took a while for him to trust you.

"Okay, which one?"
"The ice one, that's the best!"
I said sitting down enthusiastically and him sitting opposite me. I had beard this story hundreds of time but I never got bored of it.

"I was waken up at noon by one of the masters. I was 15 at the time. It was the middle of winter and he air was crisp and the ice thick. But Spring was coming on. Ice was melting.
I dressed myself and he took me out for a training session. I had no idea what we were doing that morning.
He bought two staffs made of wood that was nearly unbreakable. He lead me out to the lake that the mountains overlooked, it was completely iced over. It was a test.
One of strength, agility and wit.
He walked out on the ice and beckoned me too follow."
I leant my chin on my hand, this was the best part of it.

"He threw me a staff and we began to fight, I was terrified.
I was sure the ice was breaking beneath me, but I reassured myself by thinking it was all in my head. I took a step towards him and hit my master. But...

The ice broke beneath me.

I fell through and I was sure that I wasn't coming back up.
But then my staff had been wedged in the ice and was hanging in my face. I grabbed ahold of the bottom before pulling myself to the surface.
I didn't pass that time but I got the hang of it, it kind of became my element. It's where I would go to train when I couldn't focus. Which was occasional.
The real test was when..."
He was interrupted my Minseok leaning against the door.

"Story times over. We have a visitor, and put on a shirt.
I'm sure the boss won't appreciate you being half naked in front of his wife telling her stories of when you were a ninja. Penny?"
I nodded and followed him out.
But not before smiling at Sehun cheerfully.

"Who is it?"

"You'll soon find out, Mistress."
I furrowed my eyebrows and laughed at his use of the name 'Mistress', it was funny.
I entered the room to se HyunA on the floor with her lip bleeding. E'dawn holding in his arms, making a huge scene.

There in the entrance of the door was the most ravishing woman I had ever laid eyes on. She had mocha eyes and soft features, but a constant cold expression. She looked unaware of how beautiful she truly was as her clothes were rough and in no way gentle.

"Seriously, do you think a little cut on my lip is going to scare me, Sunmi?" He said with emphasis on the name.
I looked up the stairs to see Sehun, he was wearing a shirt now. 'Thank goodness, I can breathe easy now.' I thought.

"Oh HyunA." The beautiful woman outed her lips, emphasising the sarcasm.
"You really need to grow up.
And get a better taste in men."
HyunA growled before standing up and going to hit her. She was stopped before she could by Baekhyun lofting HyunA up and placing her on the sofa.

"Now is not the time for a cat fight my dear, even though they are rather entertaining."

Baekhyun said addressing HyunA, Sunmi scoffing at his words. I was still stood at the bottom of the stairs staring at this stunning ebony haired woman. She looked fierce.

"So you're 'The Great Sunmi'?"
I said walking down the stairs and Sehun and Minseok following me gladly as my backup protection.

"And you must be the wife."

"Oh my god!" I yelled.
"I'm not 'the wife'."
She looked startled as did Baekhyun as I rarely yelled. Chanyeol being the exception.

"My name is Penelope."

"I usually don't care about the names of people I'm about to kill. But, thank you anyway."