𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚏 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

—♛—

I went over everything

Every. Last. Detail.

Well, apart from the kiss on the cheek. That didn't need to be said. I told all 9 boys about what had happened.
Baekhyun was furious with the encounter; but more so at himself for being 'stupid enough' to let me out without him. Jongin and Minseok saw no one leave the changing room. Then I was told of Jackson's nickname.
"The Disappearing Act."
There had been rumours going around that he had been recruiting solo assassins and creating a gang of his own.

Which he is now the leader of.

I had heard a few other names floating around; but none were confirmed as to be certain.

"Why would he target us?"
Lay said, as the doctor he took no pleasure in violence and didn't get involved.
He was smart; but not smart in the way Baekhyun was.
Lay knew every body part and how to stitch up a knife wound in 3 minutes. He knew which bone was broken in your leg by running his hand along it.

Baekhyun knew everyone; and everything about them.
He knew how to angle himself if a bullet came his way.
He knew how to be 5 steps ahead of everyone, and was always the smartest person in the room.

"Isn't it obvious?"
Baekhyun said, staring out the window with his back to the rest of us (like he had been doing since the very beginning of my explanation).
'Isn't his whiskey glass
empty by now?'

"It's not; I wouldn't of asked if it was." Lay replied back.

Baekhyun turned around smoothly and walked towards us while giving his explanation

"It is obvious: he wishes to dethrone me. We all know that, EXO, our gang is the most famous and prolific in all of Korea. He wants that position and thinks by threatening my wife, I will back down.
How much more wrong could he truly be?" He said walking over to me and kissing my head. Lay leaned back into the chair and put on his thinking face. He had never told me his real name, nor anyone in fact.