𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜

—♛—

2 days

2 days.
Nothing.
Literal. Nothing.
Nada.

Oh sorry, well let me explain.
All that was the amount of attention I had received from Baekhyun since the day he got home. He slept with me and then has been avoiding ever since. 'What did I do?
Is he okay? Has something happened?' That's all the thoughts running through my mind right now as he walked passed me. His lip ring back on his lip. I loved that lip ring.

But I do remember kissing him once and my lip got caught in it

But I do remember kissing him once and my lip got caught in it. 'That bloody hurt.'

I walked into the dance area and saw the pole. Baekhyun was sitting by the bar and was oblivious to me being there.
I was tempted. Too tempted.
'F*ck it.' I said in my head, before strutting towards the jukebox.
"Let me hear you say 'Hey Miss Carter' say 'Hey Miss Carter'.

Give me some."

I jumped onto the stage and walked around the pole a few times as Beyoncé's voice echoed throughout the room.
All eyes were on me.
I looked towards my husband; who still paid no interest except in the whiskey glass in his hand. My white, body-con dress was clinging to me and I was clinging to it, but I knew it had to go. The music was all I could hear as everything else had gone silent.

I didn't dare look from underneath my fringe. I held onto the metal pole for dear life, as I swung my body around. I lifted my leg up as I high as I could get it.
Before lowering myself into a lunge, one that showed my figure. I looked towards the bar and as I did Baekhyun turned his head.

All the men in the room were looking at the porcelain body that adorned the stage.
The body was in a white lace body suit and white heels, making her small figure seem more adult-like.

Baekhyun slammed his glass down on the bar, he wiped his lips not caring about the effect it might have on them with the metal digging in.
He picked himself up from the stall and fixed his suit jacket.
He looked across the room and saw his worst nightmare.

Men.
All.
Staring.

All staring at the provocative dancer on stage.
Baekhyun called out.
"You have my attention."
He walked up to me furiously, picking my dress up and pulling it over me.
He pulled his jacket off and wrapped it around me roughly.
He pulled me towards him and kissed me, his tongue immediately being called for work. All to put on a show.
The men were turning their gaze away, knowing the punishment if they were caught staring.

He pulled away, I could feel the slight dent in my lips from the metal piercing. He placed my head on his chest, holding his hand in my hair.
"Now, gentlemen. My wife seems to want my attention.
Not yours.
So if any of you look at her once more with such, prying lustful eyes. They will be removed from you head and you will be forced to eat them.
Is that completely and utterly...
clear?"
There were a few mumbled 'yes'es before Baekhyun pulled me from the room and upstairs to the gangs private lounge.

"Is that what you wanted?
My attention, well you have it.
But there was a much simpler way to achieve it my darling.
Not to be harsh, but that was the most ridiculously sexy and stupid thing I have seen you do.
Everyone was looking at you."
I looked down to my lap.
"You know how much I hate when men stare at you in such a way. Why would you use it against me?"
"Why have you been using my natural clinginess against me? You know how much I want and crave your attention. When you don't give it to me, I feel as if I have done something wrong, or to offend you.
Have I?"
"Of course not. My mind... has been preoccupied I admit.
But that is because of what I have been notified of."
"Well, tell me then. I am your wife, I tell you everything."
He looked down at me (as I was sat and he stood above me) and held my shoulders, before running his beautiful hands down my arms.
"My darling I do tell you everything. But I cannot tell you this. This is something that no one accept a few can know.
Alright? Minseok knows but don't go trying to persuade him. And I told Chanyeol that if he says anything, he won't be having children in his life time.
As for Jongin. Well I know he scares you slightly because of his demeanour. And he would never tell you anyway.
As for Lay, Chen, Sehun and the rest... they are notified of the consequences."

I pouted, before raising my puppy eyes and gazing into his beautiful, gem-like eyes.
'He never resists the puppy eyes... ever.'
"I'm sorry, but your eyes couldn't possibly go wide enough for me to tell you this.
This is for safety.
I don't keep secrets from you unless I must, this is for you.
I swear it."
I lowered my head realising it was hopeless. He lifted my chin, for me to be pulled into a deep kiss. I pulled away as his lip ring caught mine.
They were slightly chapped.

He walked over to a mirror to remove it before placing it on the coffee table.
"Now, because of the act you pulled back there I am sexually frustrated. I hope you can resolve it with those pretty little lips of yours. He said before picking me up as if I was weightless and carrying me into our bedroom; kissing me all the way.

'It's going to be a loooong night for me.'