𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

—♛—

I was looking through my wardrobe as Baekhyun wouldn't let me go help him

I was looking through my wardrobe as Baekhyun wouldn't let me go help him. I needed to go to the gala tonight. I just needed to dress up, smile and forget about what's happening to me.
So I was.

I heard the walk in wardrobes doors, but I didn't turn around.
I was just looking for what shoes I was going to wear with my red dress.
"What are you doing?"
The voice made my head snap up, it was Jongin's.

"I could ask you the same thing. Did Baekhyun just bring you back from 'the gutter' as he put it?" He laughed quite strangely before he placed his hand on my shoulder to turn me to face him. He was stepping closer to me - so I could smell the alcohol from last night - so I equalled him and took a step back. Ironically, as always, I hit the wall. He placed his hand against the wall to my left and I lowered my eyes.
"Look at me, Penelope."
I looked up, his eyes were a little watery. I wasn't sure why.

"What's the matter?"

I asked, as I was genuinely concerned for him.
"I... need you to help me."
"With what?"

"This."

He said before kissing me passionately on the lips. I struggled a little but he stopped me. I didn't know what to do.
I was freaking out so much
that I had frozen.

I wasn't responding.

"Please stop." I managed to mutter while he was kissing me. I heard a door slam. I kept pressing myself into the wall.
Someone had come into my room and was looking for me.

"Penny? Are you in here?"
Chanyeol's recognisably
deep voice spoke and echoed throughout the room.
Jongin had stopped but he hadn't moved. I was moving.
In fact I was shaking
vigorously.

We stayed silent - until we
heard him exit the room.
"Please, just leave."
I said breathlessly, I didn't know what to do anymore.

"I'll see you at the gala."
He said before walking out and wiping his lips. I fell to the floor and crawled into the cluster of clothes.
I needed to be on my own.
Utterly.

I whimpered and weeped.
I had cheated.
Basically.
I didn't even do anything, I just froze in my place while he kissed me again and again.
I was panicking.
If Baekhyun found out, Jongin would be as good as dead.
But I don't blame anyone except myself. Baekhyun won't blame me, I knew that.
But I knew what Jongin's fate would be; most likely torture.
That would be from the master.
Kyungsoo.
We rarely saw him.

He stayed in his research area until the basement and usually only ever talked to Suho.