𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

—♛—

We all became quiet at the voice behind us, and what would be said soon after

"Hello my love, where have you been?" He said smiling and faking his cluelessness.
"Listen, Baek I-."
"I was disappointed to learn of your little escape plan.
For what? A dress that you don't need since we have many.
But worst of all, you dared to think I wouldn't find out, or have the slightest inclination that something was wrong.
I'm afraid I didn't make my personality and tendencies to study every movement and all signs of body language clear enough to you."

"I'm sorry, alright! Is that what you wanna hear?! Because believe me wen I say that I don't like lying to you. I hate it in fact, but sometimes-."
"I gave you no choice?" He said completing my sentence. "Lying to me has proven to be frequently done by you more recently. That upsets me. And as you for you two and Taemin..." I cut him off now.

"Don't involve them in this. It was my coercing that got them involved, it was my fault."
"Very well, it's good to see you still have your honour.
But one thing Penelope:" he walked over to me and stroked my cheek gently. "Don't ever lie or underestimate me again.
Understood?" I looked up at him and realised how we had been surging on a lot of lies our whole time of being together.
I wasn't going to create any more. I'd had enough.

"I swear to you, lying is over."
He smiled and kissed me gently on the lips, they had dried up a lot since the short confrontation from a moment prior to our kiss. But it didn't make it any less enjoyable.

"Now, what did you buy, pray tell? And how much was it?"
He said pulling away and looking at the bags we had.
"Well she-." HyunA began.
"No, don't tell him. It'll be a surprise for you."
I said and laughed a little.
Baekhyun looked a little annoyed that I wouldn't tell him. But he turned into smiles.
I have a day to prepare myself for what is to come tomorrow.
Let's hope I can get it together for my own sake.

The next morning...

The clock was ticking as I could hear it, but only just because I was breathing so heavily.
I had awoken from a bad dream again but I couldn't remember very clearly what it was. It was making me paranoid for the coming events of today's "party".
Taemin came in to my room with a glass of water as he had discovered me on the asleep on the sofa, but sweating heavily.

"How do you feel?" He asked, handing me the drink and me sipping at it immediately.
It felt beautiful to have something cold going into my body.

"Hot, but better now: thank you." I said and he smiled cutely with no smirk in sight.
As much as a smirk had become his thing, his smile was so pretty and definitely enhanced his more feminine look. Yet, he himself was so masculine in so many ways.
"I can assume you are dreading this evening." He said, and sat down beside me.
"You can say that again. I really don't want to face that man, but I'll do anything for Baekhyun. Anything.
And anything includes having to be in the same room as my kidnapper. In fact, I'd do much much more for him. But he doesn't want me 'too involved'.
As he likes to say. Guess what I tell him? 'I already am'."
Taemin chuckled and we heard footsteps from behind us.
"Are you alright, Penny?"
Minseok asked, arising from his wonderful sleep (I imagined anyway). He looked refreshed.

"I'm okay now. Just a dream."
He nodded and walked to the kitchen, to I assume make some food for himself.
We followed after him and did some for ourselves as well.

Soon enough everyone else followed and it gave the boys to give everyone the insight into the plan again. We all knew what we were to do. We knew how to get out and how to contact each other if needed.

Soon enough it was midday and I needed to get ready. HyunA and I got ready together and Hyojong complained the whole time that he wanted to see HyunA change like 'normal'. 'So that's what they get up to.' I thought to myself.
It was adorable.

Once my dress was on, HyunA and I did our hair and makeup.
We stayed in the bedroom for ages until we knew it was time to go. Lay called for us.
I walked down the stairs with my hair flowing with curls and a sharp wing coming from each eye. My dress flowing behind me proudly adding to the grace.

The dress was a limited edition and that caused a hefty price tag

The dress was a limited edition and that caused a hefty price tag. My hair needed to be dyed again so my brown roots were showing through a little hut I didn't mind as it added to the naturist feel to the dress.
Baekhyun stood at the bottom of the stairs with his back to me and I was tempted to jump on it but I didn't.
His suit would be ruined.
Speaking of which was the suit I had always admired in his wardrobe. I told him the colours of my dress so he matched well with them.

 I told him the colours of my dress so he matched well with them

"At blood last you were tak-."
He turned as he talked and seemed he couldn't finish his sentence. I laughed under my breath and rubbed my lips together, feeling the gloss.
HyunA was behind me and lest to say Hyojong had stopped complaining about wearing a suit again. She was wearing a shorter dress that was covered in stars and glitter.
For the first time she had looked girly, and it suited her so well. 'What a princess.'

"You look

"You look..."
Baekhyun started but Hyojong soon interrupted.
"F*ckable." That earned a hit from Sehun, which meant it probably hurt. Baekhyun laughed at him and turned back to me. He held out his hand and I took it.

"Remember: you're not alone and we will protect you til the end."