157 // TABLOID

BABY MAMA DRAMA: YOUR UPDATE ON ROBERT DOWNEY JR AND LANA MACKENZIE'S RELATIONSHIP

Sources have confirmed that the power couple, who celebrated their 6-months anniversary back in September, have bought a four-story ultra-modern estate in Beverly Hills together.

This comes only two months after the two co-stars have confirmed their relationship via social media.

Both Lana Mackenzie and Robert Downey Jr have one child from previous marriages. It is unknown how their respective former-spouses truly feels but rumors have been going around that Downey's ex-wife isn't too happy about the new milestone in his relationship.

Downey's daughter with his ex-wife, Susan Levin, has turned 8 last February and reports say that Levin is trying to restrict her daughter's time with her ex-husband's partner.

Avri Downey has been featured several times on Lana Mackenzie's social media and the two seem to have a very sweet relationship. Reasons for the tensions rising between the two women are unknown. Whether this is just a passing phase or if it will blow up into a full-blown clash remains to be seen...

What do you think? Leave all your comments below and don't forget to subscribe to E!News for all the latest celebrity gossip!