67 // TABLOID

SPOTTED: MARJANI KING AND LANA MACKENZIE AT LAX AIRPORT HEADING OFF TO A MYSTERY DESTINATION

There's nothing we love more than celebrity friendships, here at E!News, and as far as those go, nothing seems to beat the legendary friendship of Marjani King and Lana Mackenzie.

The pair met on set of the City Lights movie franchise in 2004 and have been inseparable ever since. Their friendship has been well documented on social media over the years, much to the joy of the fans.

Their latest hangout destination seem to be overseas as they were spotted together at LAX airport, along with Lana's six-year-old son, Nolan. (pictured below)

 (pictured below)

An anonymous source tipped us on their destination and apparently, the actresses are vacationing in Lana's homeland: Australia!

This little getaway comes after Mackenzie wrapped up the shooting of the highly-anticipated Avengers movie and King finished shooting the latest season of Chicago Med.

It is unclear how long the pair and the adorable little boy will be staying in Australia but we wager it will all be documented on their respective social media!

Follow E! News to stay up to date on the latest scoops and the juiciest celebrity gossip!