43 // TABLOID

SPOTTED: SEVERAL A-LISTERS ARRIVING AT LANA MACKENZIE'S HOME IN MALIBU AS SHE THROWS A WELCOME PARTY FOR HER SISTER

Earlier this week, 39-year-old Australian actress, Lana Mackenzie announced to her 15.2 million Instagram followers the landing of her younger sister Regan Mackenzie at the Los Angeles International Airport for a short visit. The sisters made wave as several A-listers from Lana's entourage took to social media to make Regan feel at home.

Regan Mackenzie, a 26-year-old art student based in Sydney, is slowly becoming a name in her own right. Her artworks, which she regularly posts pictures of, have attracted much online attention. She is also seen constantly engaging with her sister's cast-mates from the currently-shooting movie The Avengers. It has even sparked rumours of a brewing romance with Captain America himself, Chris Evans.

An insider source revealed the older of the Mackenzie sisters threw a small yet lavish party at her home in Malibu to welcome her younger sister to the United States.

Several big names were spotted making their way to Lana Mackenzie's home, including Marvel costars: Jeremy Renner, Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr and Scarlett Johansson (pictured below). It is believed that the rest of the cast also attended the party.

Lana's friendship with fellow actress Marjani King has become notorious with fans and it didn't come as a surprise to see her on the guest list (pictured below) along with her long-term partner, movie producer Victor Saito (not pictured below).

The exclusive party also included several big names in the world of fine arts: Keith Peterson, Ellis Hoffman and Nadia Tate (not pictured), who are believed to be acquaintances of the younger Mackenzie.

Follow E! News to stay up to date on the latest scoops and the juiciest celebrity gossip!