Author's Note

Hey!

So this chapter is for the readers. Please comment on your favorite book with a short summary, and I'll see if I can read it. It can be yours, or someone else's, doesn't matter.

Also, if you've made it this far, a huge thank you! 

(so basically this is an advertising page. Take advantage of it! ;)

Edit: So somebody reached out to me with a book they're writing, and I liked it! (a lot!) Here's the summary.

Adapt by boressa

It's 1958 and Sawyer Hill has just moved in to a new town called, Damariscotta, Maine, due to her fathers job. Her father is a scientist, along with her mother, who left them after a dispute. Her Arizonian blood has not yet adapted to the freezing temperatures, but her attitude has. She used to be the smartest girl, not only in her school, but in the state. However, when she moves to this new town, she finds herself becoming the popular girl and dropping her old self. Everyone believes she is not smart by any means, yet when she accidentally solves her father's scientific problem, everything goes wrong.Sawyer wakes up in 3019. And she is not alone. She meets two others who are supposedly where she is from. They meet thousands who have 'gone under' as they say. They meet people from different timelines and they tell them stories of their lives before. From what people tell them, they were frozen for 1,061 years in a cryonic chamber. Everyone tells them how honored they are to meet them, as Sawyer and the other kids were the first ever volunteers to go under. But how come, Sawyer and her new and only friends, don't remember any of it? Did they ever volunteer in the first place?

And I found another book that is extremely interesting!

Reality Through A Library by AlinaRomancier

"My dear, there is a difference between real and reality. The world you live is real, but where you are standing right now is reality."---------------Back to the eighteenth century. Our female lead is just a 10 years old girl, who may normal but she is not. She talks to non-living things which pissed the people around her. She also had a weird dream every night. In her dream, she finds herself in a room which is full of books, but the special case is that the books are asking her to complete the story. --------------- What happens when she finds the same mysterious room as her dream at her grandparents' house?---------------Read 📖 , enjoy 😉 and find out 🔎 about an amazing adventure of a little girl in a different world.