Uber Important. Please Read

Hello, my lovely readers.

I am sad to inform you that this fanfiction has come to a close. I want to thank every single person who has voted, the awesome people who made covers for me and made me laugh with their comments. Thank you to those people who read my chapters every week and kept reading when I got slow - I know that takes dedication. Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!

Now, for the important stuff,

I am about to upload the first chapter of my new Teen Wolf Fanfic. It's called A New Moon and it is the first of three (possibly four) prequels to Crescent Moon I am doing. I am already having so much fun writing it. Jackson and Scarlett's banter is hilarious and Allison and Scarlett are adorbs. I really hope you will continue to read Scarlett's story. If anyone wants to make me a cover ( that looks vaguely like the CM one) I would love it. Just message me. If I don't respond then it means I've probably already gotten one. You can't send it too my twitter anymore so we would have to work something else out.

I love all of you so so much. Thank you for reading XX

p.s yes, in the last chapter was a throwback to end of season two with Scott and Allison. I wanted to show how the Scalem relationship would be like Scallison with a (hopefully) happy ending. And yes. Thatw as a 'Darkest Minds' quote too. I couldn't resist.