UPDATE

Hola lovely readers,

I am currently rereading this fic as a sort of fact checking in preparation for the the next season, and I have realised that this fic is actually horrible.

It's so angsty, with way too many typos, there's no variation in writing style, a few characters a little OOC and a few of the small details don't match up to my prequels at all.

So, this is a warning: in the near future I am going to rewrite and edit this entire story. I won't start an entirely new book, but chapter by chapter I will rewrite and upload it.

Changes won't be drastic, but certain scenes will be added or deleted, Scarlett will spend less time hating herself ect.

If you want to read the edits when they are updated I would love that immensely, but you don't have to. Also, A New Moon will be updating faster so that I'm back into it, but a fair warning, they may slow when S5 begins in favour of that fic.

My S5 fic will be called "Waning Moon" which will represent how dark this season looks to be. If anyone wants to make me a cover, that would be greatly appreciated and you'll have a chapter dedicated after you if you're picked. Just remember, the cover must be similar to the previous book, but a smidgen darker (that just means less smiling) and doesn't necessarily have to have the face claim on the cover (actually preferred). Also, please don't put Liam on the cover because I have special plans for their relationship already.

New chapter of New Moon will be up today. Promise.

Much love xx