Chapter One

A/N Hi thought I might just keep writing to see how i go. If you like it please tell me in the comments. Please rate, vote and comment !!!! And if anyone would like to make me a cover that would be greatly appreciated.

Please read the prequel as well, 'A New Moon'

If you gave Scarlett Martin the choice between continuing with her regular schedule or becoming a possum so she could be nocturnal she would pick the latter option. Every single goddamned time. Just so she could sleep all day.

That being said, she obviously wasnt a happy camper when her sister's ringtone blasted here from her heavenly slumber filled with dreams of sweaty, shirtless boys. Of course Scarlett should have expected it seeing as her sister is the one, the only, Miss Lydia Martin!

Lydia seems to have taken it upon herself to make sure that Scarlett is dressed and ready every morning which includes checking her outfit at the door, reminding her of that days activities and, yes, you guessed it, making sure she was up at 6:15 on the dot. It used to be  6:00 but Scarlett had managed to blackmail Lydia into letting her sleep.

Scarlett lifted her hand from its previous position (next to her mouth catching the copious amounts of drool) and lifted her phone to her ear.

"Screw you," she mumbled into the phone. Or at least she tried. It came out as more of a slur.

And like every morning Lydia replied with "Get your ass up Scarlett! We have a big day of making sure none of our Supernatural friends die at the hands of a Darach," She paused a bit then said " Or an Alpha, or a pack of Alphas or a Kanima or a -"

"Okay! I get it! Making sure our friends don't get killed by the evil creatures of beacon hills. I'm up!" She interrupted in a groggy voice.

"Good. And I know you wanted to watch Lacrosse try outs today and you still have that maths homework to do, which is on the kitchen bench by the way, and there is school. Which is kinda important." She hung up before Scarlett could ask why she didn't just come into her room instead of calling her.

Scarlett pulled a sour expression. Like the one you might pull when you realise that your friend drank all your milk and left the carton in the fridge to mess with you. AKA Stiles. You would think that dealing with all the supernatural shit that happens in Beacon Hills these days the McCall Pack would get a month or so off, but no, she still had to sit through Econ with Finstock every day (however funny Scarlett thinks their banter is, he still got on her nerves sometimes). But on the bright side, at least she didn't have Harris anymore. Scarlett knew it was rude to disrespect the dead and all, but the guy was a prick.

As always, Lydia had a point though. She had to go to school to keep her grades up seeing as she skipped two grades for being a genious. She was meant to be a freshman this year but her middle school decided they didn't want to teach a sarcastic shit who was five times smarter than them. So, last year, she had started taking sophomore classes with her sister. She often wondered if hanging out with Scott and Stiles might lower her IQ because, let's face it, they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but she was still the smartest person in the school (with the exception of Lydia).

School was often easier now that her sister had stopped all those power plays for her popularity and Jackass wasn't around anymore. By Jackass she meant Jackson. They had never liked each other and he had also tried to push her in front of a moving car at one of Lydia's parties. In retaliation she tried to sabotage his entire life including glueing random things in his locker that would embarrass him, trying to get him detention and setting little furry woodland creatures on him occasionally. She may have also tried to convince the Alpha/Peter to eat him.