Very Important. Please Read

Hey everyone!!! Thank you so much for reading, i love all of you. I never thought this would get so many reads! If you have friends that read fanfic or just love Teen Wolf, please tell them about my ff because I really just want to sharre my work with everyone.

Now, on to the main message. I was thinking that because I can only upload after an episode, if i have time I might do extra chapters. these would entail bits of pieces from the previous seasons that Scarlett may have played a major part in or just little snippets of conversations she had ect.

Some ideas for that may be:

-finding out Scott's a werewolf

-Allison's death

-defeating Peter

-and when Scott, Allison and Stiles sacrificed themselves

-when she first realised she might be superatural then ignored it.

I have so many more ideas. If you think that would be a good idea and you would enjoy that, let me know in the comments. I think this would be a really good way for you to gt to know the characters a bit moreand I would really enjoy writing these for you. there would also be one or two more updates a week, depending on what im doing that week.

If no one responds, i won't do because i dont want to waste anyone's time and nobody would get anythingout of it. Again, thank you for reading and the amazing support.

xx

Edit: I only ever ever ended up doing one bonus chapter because I ran out of time due to extra curriculer activities and school. But if you wanted to read about all these things, go over and read the Prequel number 1: A New Moon which is based on season 1 stuff. I will be doing a prequel for each season which will turn into 3 (maybe four because of s3 and s3b) seperate books. I'm actually happier with what I've done so far with that than I have with this so make sure you read it. It will be a lot more fluent because they aren't one shots.

Edit 2:
Yeah those prequels kind of stopped. I may continue but I've put A New Moon on hold for now. I just lost my inspiration.
Good news, though! In have another fic that I'm uploading one a week called "happiness Can Be Found" which is a Harry Potter fanfic. There isn't much romance and it's not with the usual love interests either, and I've prewritten thirteen chapter which are all really long. I think there is five chapters up currently (1st march 2015) and I upload weekly. I'm enjoying writing it so much more than my TW ones just because I'm really passionate about the plot and characters. I have a definite plan for it too, I'm not making it up as I go along.
Please, please, please go read it if you love HP or you enjoy my writing style.