Chapter 55

Chapter 55

I put Herika in the garage here the cars sat and all of my photos of family. Harry was hiding everything that was important, our passports, his credit cards, eftpos and visa, his keys and a gun. That is just some things.

Were eating now. Its late midday and Harry ordered pizza. Grabbing a slice his voice begins to exit.

'Listen, sweetheart' he takes a bit of the pizza and resting his elbows on the table. My ears and eye begin to hear what he was saying.

'When I left, I went to see some people. These people are against you and me. Mostly me. They want to kill me to have you. Now, I will be honest with you. I did say I wouldn't hurt anyone with that gun, I did and I don't regret it. So cry as much as you like, hit, kick, and scream at me, I don't care. You're my prize and I don't want it ruined. I won't let those old cunts have you and hurt you in ways I can't think of. They work for Liam' my face shows shock and fear. What has Liam done to me for his men to find me? He betrayed me...?

'No matter what baby, if he gets you, him or his guys, I will be there. All you have to do is scream my name. I will come for you. They don't want you alive for me. They want to steal and rape you. They want you for the money, and they will make shit loads. Because of your pussy, your beauty. The way that you can fit into a corset and not whine is all they want. It is better if you stay with me...' I'm so confused but yet still trying to put pieces of the puzzle together.

'The reason why I made you hide everything is so if they do find us they can't track us down. If we have to leave, we take everything in this house. They have an expert on tracking devices and you know who it is. I know he came here and fucked you. You're so lucky he is still alive. You're so lucky you're still alive' I bow my head down.

'I'm sorry...I didn't say I loved him back' is all I whispered.

'Sorry!? I told you not to open the door for anyone. Once that prick walks in you think that it's safe and sound?  Like a fucking walk in the park. He is war! If he had to hurt you he would. He would kill you. Because I have you and he can't he will kill you so the both of us can't have you. He is jealous! Yeah, you have fucked him and you have cheated on me with him, that doesn't mean he is the best thing in the fucking world. He learned to track for a reason! Have a guess why he is so fucking nice to you?' he throws the slice back into the box and rests his head in his hands. His breathing is uneasy and is scaring me.

'You don't know how much shit I am going through to save you darling' is all he says. His head drops to the table.

'Harry..I'm so sorry...if only I knew' I ask him. He doesn't respond. I poke his shoulder.

'Harry?' I ask again. He still doesn't respond.

I stand up and walk to the other side of him. His chest not rising, not one single movement. Shit!

'H-Harry! Get up, get up!' I raise his torso to the back of the chair.

His body soon jumps and scares, making me jump. He was faking it.

'Got scared? How'd you think I would feel vise versa? That is what would have happened because I'm under loads of stress. You're lucky I do what I do to calm me down' I stare at him as he walks away toward the bedroom.

'Hold on' I grab his shoulder and spin him around. 'What do you do?'

'I cut myself' he answers me, smiling and raised an eyebrow, I widen my eyes.

'You cut yourself?' this was unbelievable. Harry self-harms...my heart dropped.

'What makes you think I have all these tattoos for? I don't do it to kill myself, just to relieve stress...I quit drugs for you' he smiles, shrugs and begins walking off again.