Chapter 29

Chapter 29

The night's sleep was rough. That sleep allows me to dread Friday the 13th. Today I see the boy's girlfriends. My problem is that they might not like me. They might be like Harry. They might just be assholes. I'm just thinking this because it Friday the 13th. Hoping Harry would be nice to me, was what I really wanted. That I wished. Just one week of no punishment. He has only been nice 3 days maximum.

I am staring into the mirror fixing my black, straight hair. I put it up onto a small, messy bun and look to my left spotting Harry. He is getting dressed. He throws on the most simple, skinny jeans and plain black shirt. He was a simple man, but fucked up inside.

*FLASHBACK*

I was left in the house alone today. Mum and the rest of the family went to a wedding that didn't allow me. So I just stayed home, eating ordered pizza and watching good, old Titanic.  As I am eating pizza, an unknown knock comes to my front door. I pause the movie and get off the lounge walking to the door. I slowly open it as I see a tall man standing there and smiles at me.

'Your parents told me to check up on you. Are you okay?' his deep voice asks as I squint my eyes.

'Who are you?' I command.

'I'm a relative from your dad's side. I'm Harry Styles, sound familiar?' he takes his hands out of his pockets and places them on his sides.

'No' I shake my head as I wave my hand for him to walk inside.

'He told me to explain myself to you. Apparently you have heard of me before' he takes a seat on the lounge as I stand up a few metres from him.

This didn't matter to me. If he was faking all of this, it didn't matter. I know how to defend myself, thanks to Speedy and V and I also know where the family gun is hidden.

'Okay, explain yourself' I say waving my hand at him as he stands putting his hands in his pockets.

'Well I'm from your dad's side and I work as a...' I cut him off.

'Wait, sorry, you look very familiar' I say holding my hand in front of my chest as I place it back to my side.

He smiles and looks up and down me. 'Oh darling you don't remember me?'

'Who the fuck are you!' I raise my voice as he smiles pulling out a cloth from his pocket.

'Baby, you will soon find out' he smiles grabbing my arm and then spins me grabbing my hair. All happening very fast.

The damp cloth is covering my mouth and nose as I scream out moans for help. I breathe in the drug as I fall sleepy.

'Good girl' he places a small kiss onto my neck. The whole place black and my hearing is faded.

*FLASHBACK END*

That was a horrible time.

He grabs my arm as he is pulling me back into the lounge room. I hear some girl's voices as I my nerves come to me. My heart pounding against my chest hardly. What will they think of me?

'This is her' Harry says as his hands come quickly to mine. I just love how he said "her". Note the sarcasm.

'Hey' I say and smile to them.

They were all so pretty, and small standing next to the tall boyfriends. There is something we all have in common.

One of the blond girls brings her hand up to the air. I take her hand and shake it as she smiles.

'I'm Brit, but my real name is Britannei. No one can pronounce my name probably' she smiles as I nod and I say my name back to her.

'You are a girlfriend to...' I wait for her answer but she smiles turning to Niall. I nod my head. Two blondes.

Once all the girls have shaken my hand, I know that there is Eleanor, Perrie, Danni and Britannei then me. The 3, not counting Britannei and I, don't really hang around much. They all have jobs to do or they be punished. So I guess I won't see them much of the time.

'So where you found by Harry like I was, or totally different story' she asks as I eat some ice-cream from my cream coloured bowl. I was craving so much un-healthy food lately.

'No he was my baby sitter  when I was little and when I was 12 he tracked me down and now I am here. Long-story short' I say when she lifts her eyebrow.

'No I was just found from the street with a two friends of mine, that now I haven't seen in ages now' she says scooping the ice-cream from her blue bowl.

'When we have extra time, I will tell you the long story' I whisper feeling a cramp come into my stomach. I hiss at it, this happened this morning. Twice now.

'Are you okay?' she asks quietly, I nod as she speaks again. 'I would like it' referrering to my ling story, then there is silence for a few seconds.

'How did he mark you?' she quietly says looking around the room. For any sight of Harry or Niall. The others have left for some important reason.

'I promised Harry that what he did to me will stay between me and him. I'm sorry Brit. He will punish me' I whisper not worried at all. I know what will happen for even trying to speak of this topic.

'Can you at least tell me if he has punished you in anyway' she speaks and I nod. 'And you can't say what he has done either, right?' I nod again.

A cramp comes again to my stomach. I hiss again. She stops eating and grabs my arm gently lifting me up.

'What are you doing?' I ask her as she takes me upstairs. I didn't finish my ice-cream off.

'Just come with me upstairs, I have to show you something' she says as we enter her room.

She starts to search through her suitcase as I can't see much as her skinny body covers most of my view. I hear a box or bag open and she slides something out. She turns as she shows me a pregnancy stick.

'I'm not doing that' I say as she goes and locks the bedroom door.

'Just do it, trust me' she walks back as I take it and stare at the pregnancy stick.

'I'm not doing it' I repeat myself as she points at the bathroom door and I breathe out. 'You're like Harry'

'Yeah but this is serious' she says as she sits on the bed. 'I'll wait here for you' she says as I shut the door.

I stare at the stick. I look down to my belly and rub it. I couldn't possibly be pregnant. I didn't do it with Liam and there is no changing in my belly. My period was fine or the baby had already started to grow inside of me after my period. I start to undo my pants and underwear. I sit on the toilet and pee on the stick as I place it on the vanity. I finish up and wait.

I see its message.

'Oh God'