Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Harry's P.O.V

She must have been in trouble. She has pressed that button and I was clear to only press it when you need me when I'm not there. So I drove like crazy there, just thinking who could be there. Liam, anyone of Louis' guys and I didn't care who it was, they are going to die today. I get to the house and grab the gun from the glove box and check it for bullets. It's full, so I run out of the car and swing open the door.

I stay quiet to make sure they don't hear me. I slowly walk up stairs, gun raised and head down. Once I make it to the top of the stairs I notice Herika, lying dead on the floor. I stare at her, her head dripping with blood. Tears cover my eyes. I swallow a ball of spit and blink the tears away.

I slowly step over her and stand by the open doorway. I stand listening to the shuffling in the room. Someone is in there and I know it's not her. Her footsteps are not that heavy. It was obviously a man footsteps. Heavy and loud. I peep my head slowly around the doorframe and see Liam. There are teeth marks on his arms and legs...good girl Herika.

I bring my head back over and breathe in and out slowly. Trying not to cause him to look. I do want to look again, but I don't want to see the condition she is in and then ruin my cover. He wouldn't kill her. He would kill me and have her fucking him all night long. I hear him, picking her up and walking to the door frame. I lift my gun at the doorframe, waiting for him. Waiting. Waiting. What is taking him?

He is waiting for something. He probably knows I am here. I can't hear anything from the room but I know he is waiting for something.

'Come on prick' I whisper to myself, hoping I get to kill someone today. I haven't in weeks and it's bothering me.

Then I hear footsteps and then I wait, I see him holding a gun at me.

'Put yours down then I will put mine down' he growls.

'No I don't fucking trust you. Put yours down then I will put mine down' I growl back at him, waiting for him to do it.  If my girl is in a horrible condition I won't hesitate to pick my gun back up.

'Well, then I guess we wait till one of our arms are sore and one of us drop the gun' Liam says. I can hold my arm for 23 minutes and he thinks he can beat me.

'What have you done to her?' I expect a proper answer than a lie.

'None of your concern' he replies sending heat through my body.

'What have you done to her?' I repeat myself.

'None. Of your... concern' he says again more anger than before. I show anger on my face as he smiles at me.

'I just gave her a needle' Liam answers then slowly puts his guy away into his back pocket. 'A sleeping needle so don't worry.'

My gun is still lifted. As much as I want to push that trigger, it's screaming at me, calling my name to let its bullet out and hit Liam in the head. It is begging me. I stare at the trigger and regret it when I hear and feel pain in my lower stomach. I look down and blood spilling from me, I drop my gun and place my hand on the wound. I fall on my knees, gasping for air. My eyesight appearing all fuzzy as I see him walk away with her in his arms as he walks downstairs.  

*30 MINUTES LATER*

Her P.O.V

My eyes open and my ears suddenly catch onto the noise of the vehicle I am in. I slowly turn my head over and see Liam driving in the front seat. His face is concentrated on the road and his arms and hands are covered in blood.

My limbs are numb and head is heavy. Still trying to figure out what happened to me. I look out the left window while I am being jiggled by the bumps he is going over. Its dark outside and the moon is looking back at me.

I turn my head back over and notice an object in the back pocket of the empty passenger seat. I lean over and dig my hand in and pull out the cold sliver object. I can't check for bullets because it will make noise. I pray for him to turn on the radio or some sort of thing. A phone call... anything.

I didn't care, I couldn't wait. I raise the gun whether or not it has bullets, and aim for his head. Taking the risk that he will curve of the side and kill me. My finger ready to pull the trigger when suddenly the car roughly swerves to the side when I fall onto my arm with the gun and pull the trigger into my chest. My scream echoes the car as the car comes to a halt and the doors opening.

Liam drags me out of the car. The gun still held onto my hand behind my back. His hand goes to my jaw and makes me look at him.

'You are a dumb bitch aren't you?' he growls.

His hands snatch the gun from me and points it to my head, he places his finger on the trigger ready to pull it.

'Liam, please' I beg. My eyes become watery and sore. 'I swear I will do anything, please don't kill me'

'No... I think your time is up' he laughs as my body is becoming limb over the blood lost running down my torso.

'No, Liam please I will let you do anything to me. Just help me and please keep me alive' I beg for him to put the gun down. As much as I didn't want to be where I am at the moment, I never meant to kill me. I meant to run away, forever. I guess that is what death is.

Liam's P.O.V

I stare at her like I am about to kill an animal. I don't care for her anymore. The blood is dripping quickly from her. He face is becoming more and more pale and useless.

'Liam, please, help me' her words are begging me and they are fading into quiet whispers. The gun is still lifted to her head and I slowly pull it down. Her face turns into relief as I throw her to the ground.

'Good luck sweetheart' I say while throwing the gun in the car.

'Liam please, help me' her limb, now useless body stays on the ground unable to move. I like it that way.

'I don't care if Harry comes looking for me and kills me...you will be dead before me. See you in hell...bitch' I spit at her, hop into my car and close the door. The temptation to run her over was creeping up on me, but I will let her die in slow awful pain.