Chapter 16

Chapter 16

The drive was completely silent. Not one word was said between Harry and I. Not even a cough or a clean of the throat. We are driving on a high way, a smooth, long speedy highway. I don't know if I can speak to him. I don't know if he hates me for all of the things that happened before this drive. But I have to tell him that I know why he wanted me. He at least has to know that.

I sit with my legs glued together and my hands in the middle of them. My head hangs on the belt. I keep myself pulled over to the door instead of more to the middle of the seat. I'm afraid to move or even sit close to him. I'm scared of him. 

'I'm pulling over here. I need to talk to you' he says breaking the silence. I look at him as he pulls over to a highway break stop. Petrol stations and fast food restaurants. 

It was silence again and he folds his arms. I start to think that he is thinking of something to say.

'Did James tell you that he was taking you to Wills?' he asked but not looking at me with his head rested back. Arms folded and the car turned off.

'No' I say but only a whisper.

'Did he tell you?' I say back quickly before he continues.

He shakes his head.

'He would have never told me' he says quietly pulling his seat back. Guessing he wants to take a nap.

'What are we going after your nap?' I say looking at him, really nothing to focus on.

'Oh baby, I am not going to sleep. I don't trust you anymore' he says while running his hand through his hair.

'What the fuck? It wasn't my fault that James took me to Will' it kinda was, I didn't pull away. I think to myself. I really didn't want to go back to Harry's.

'You could have had some decency in that fucking head of yours to call me tell me where you are going?' he raises his voice but stays in his position.

'You know what I don't understand. You and your fucking attitude Harry' I slam my hand on the armrest next to me. Angry at his sentence. Also not meaning to change the subject, but this has to be talked about.

'Okay, first you fucking love me than you fucking want to kill me make up your fucking mind you fucking dick' I scream as I know 100% sure I will get my face into a tree again.

'Okay, you don't love me so put me on the pole. I would rather get fucked by a sagged old man then you' I scream again. He is not happy. Nor angry. More than angry.

'I don't love you Harry' I now clam myself down and watch as his face calms as well. I may have lied just then. I love the sweet side of him and the abusive Harry, that's when I hate him. But I love and hate him. It was all too confusing, there was something there...a soft spot in my heart.

'I didn't even like you when I was six' I say watching his face go completely sad. I was six and he had more respect for me than then now. I wasn't his daughter nor his sister so why the fuck is he upset? Well, I'm sorry you have turned out to be an ass.

'What?' he whispered with anger in his voice.

'Yeah, I figured out. I was six I had no proper brains. Now that I think about it. I regret having you as my babysitter, you changed so much my own mother didn't recognize you, I didn't even. It sucks that mum chose you, not me' I say slouching back down in my seat.

'Get out of the car' he whispers watching me refuse.

'Where am I going to go?' he looks away and at the road.