Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The sun shines through the hotel windows when I hear speaking downstairs. More than just Harry's voice. A few voices. I roll over the bed and slip on Harry's jumper. I throw in another plank of wood in the fire and I see sparks fly over the fireplace. I open the door and I look over the staircase's railing. I see Harry with 4 other men. Talking about the cards that Harry had gotten. One man spots me as he smiles and waves. Harry notices and smiles and flicks his head for me to go to him.  I walk downstairs and stand next to Harry. His hand quickly takes mine as I am greeted by the 4 other men.

'Nice to me all of you' I say instead of doing individually. I rub my eyes and yawn.

'Harry, did you make her scream?' Niall says laughing. Harry punches his shoulder.

'No' he nearly growls as I shake my head but smile, what if he did? They nod their heads in disbelief.

'Harry always makes his girls scream' Niall says smiling at me as I nod, smile and squeeze Harry's hand harder.

'You're missing out the fun' Zayn says as I widen my eyes.

'You're gay?' I look at Zayn then look at Harry.

'No I don't mean it li-I stop him.

'I get what you mean I am just messing with you' I say smiling.

'Anyways we have to go. So, Harry, we will see you guys later' Zayn shakes my hand and they do the same.

Once they leave the room Harry smashes me against the wall and starts nibbling on my neck.

'H-harry' I stutter and try pushing him off of me.

'I am so ready for you. Why did you have to wear that, you look so hot' he moans kissing my neck while lifting me to his hips.

My legs wrap around him and my head falls back onto the wall. A sound of a phone ringtone goes off when Harry starts to make his way to my privates, it rang at the wrong time. He puts me carefully on the floor, frustrated. I quickly run upstairs to get my phone. I quickly run into the room and unplug it. I answer the call and it's Valentina.

-'I need to tell you something' she sounds puffed and stressed.-

'Yeah, yeah what's up' Harry come behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

-'It's important though and I need you to sit' she says I really cannot sit.-

'Okay, I'm sitting' I lie. Harry starts kissing down my neck to my shoulder on the opposite side of my head. I push him off as he turns me and watches me.

-'I'm pregnant with Harry's baby' she says finally as shoot my eyes up to Harry in anger.-

I'm speechless, in shock, if Harry wasn't holding me I'd fall.

'You found out just now? How do you know it's his?' I say confused.

-'No I have known since the day we had sex, he wasn't protected and neither was I. I just didn't want to tell anyone because I thought you would get angry with me because I pulled him with me in my room and I started the sex, it was my fault. I'm so sorry' she says as I look away from Harry.-

'Vallie' I whisper, 'I'm going to tell him you know that'

-'Yeah' she breaths out as I hang up on her.-

'What did I do?' he says furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

'You got Valentina pregnant' I poke it in the chest as he face goes to sadness and shock.

'Baby. I didn't know I got her pregnant. I didn't even cum in her' he says waving his hand around.

'Theres such thing as pre-cum Harry!' I nearly shout at him. He is trying to stop his anger. Thankfully.

'I'm sorry. What do you want me to do? Abortion her?' he nearly shouts but nothing with anger, he was purposely being stupid now I could see it.

I wait for a second to reply. He wouldn't do that. Not to my friend. Not to his child... he wouldn't.

'You wouldn't' I say calm but staring at him.

'Fucking...you watch me!' he says now angry walking into the bathroom.

'I would like to see you try!' I now scream anger at him.

***

Harry walks out of the bathroom while I am getting dressed. Skinny jeans with a belt and a black shirt. Jacket slipped on top. I slip on a ring on my ring finger on my right hand. Of course not married.

'I'm sorry for screaming at you' I say quietly and he comes to me taking his hands in mine.

'No need for the apology. I should be saying sorry. I got her pregnant and I'm dating you. It's not right' his voice calm and clean. He opens his mouth to speak again but I stop him.

'So you went in the bathroom and calmed yourself down' I whisper finishing off the sentence.

He nods his head. I'm always right. I smile kissing him on the lips. Them placing my head on his chest. His chin comes to my head as he whispers.

'I love you' and he kisses my head.

I smile. Squeezing onto his hand more. Hopefully, Harry will not do anything to Valentina. She is my best friend. More like a sister and I might get to be the Godmother or aunty and as good as it sounds, I didn't want to be.

'I am going to regret saying this but... do you want to go out and go shopping' he says, I feel his chest vibrate beautifully on my head.

I shoot my hand up and smile. 'Yes!' I get on my toes and kiss him gently. I had to go up since he didn't come down. He normal pulls his head down when we kiss.

'Well then, come on get ready' he gets rid of me and I run for my things. He grabs his things and waits for me to grab his hand. I do so.

We walk down the stairs and he opens the hotel door for me. He shuts the door and gets out his phone texting someone. I didn't care, I'm going shopping!

'Hey, can we get shoes?' I say to him while in the elevator comes to us.

'Yes' his breaths out.