Chapter 24

*Graphic violence*

Chapter 24

Harry's P.O.V

'Harry, she is ready' Zayn comes to my door after the argument with her.

'I'm ready' I grab the knife that was in the suitcase I have brought along with me.

I walk into Zayn's room as he leaves and I see Valentina on the bed.

'Hello Valentina' I purr at her, walking over to her.

'So you weren't lying' I say rubbing my hand on her small belly.

She looks at the knife in my hand as I rub the knife on my finger, testing. Eyes widen and shocked.

'No, please, Harry I will have this baby in a healthy world. I promise you' she cries out as I smirk.

'I don't care. You are not who I want the mother to be' I say to her as she is scared, scared and worried. 

I have Valentina on a bed, taped to it. She isn't moving one bit, even though she is dying for a limb to move. I could see it in her eyes. She wanted to kick me or slap me...I see it.

'It's okay. It won't hurt one bit' I whisper while lifting up her shirt, exposing her belly and run my pointer finger across it.

She starts to worry and shake. She starts to shake as I place the knife on one side of her stomach.

'No, no Harry please let this child live' she pleads.

'Vallie, it won't hurt baby, trust me, it will only hurt this baby' I tap the side of the knife on the side of her stomach.

Her eyes widen as I point it upwards and slowly dig it into her. Her yells filling the room as I slide it across her stomach forcefully, trying to go straight, passing her belly-button and I get to the other side. I place my hand on the cut and place the knife beside her. I open up the two parts of the skin and spot the baby. Just sitting there, relaxing and sitting quietly crawled into a ball. I grab the womb and tear it, grabbing the baby and slowly take it out of her.

'You son of a bitch! It is your child! You are a monster!' she screams as look at her in anger, in tears...in terror. Her head falls back into the pillows breathing heavily.

'Zayn!' I yell as I hold the baby carefully.

Not even developed yet, and she is held in my arms. Not one limb. Not one facial part. It was sitting carefully in my large hands. Its small body leaning on my fingers. She was beautiful, just lying there.

Zayn walks in with a towel and I pass him the child. I cut off the umbilical cord and I see it numb slowly in the towel. It's gone now.

'You know what to do' I say to Zayn as I smile at Valentina as Zayn nods and walks away.

'Let's stitch you up' I say while I watch her in pain. Her tears still running down her cheeks. Blood running down her stomach.

I thread the thread in the needle and start to stitch her.

'Now listen-' she stops me.

'I would have raised her perfectly and you changed that. You are an asshole, a monster, a killer. I don't know how she can handle you. You are pathetic and worthless. You kill your own child, the child I would have her be happy and healthy. You are sick' she whispers and fails to say it louder, as she is tired, feeling of death. I keep on stitching.

'You aren't the first' I growl at her. This girl was hopeless. Trying to make me feel bad is not going to change my mind.

'Did you do it to her as well? I hope she kills you' she whispers as I stop my stitching.

'I haven't fucked her yet' I growl as I start stitching again.

'Lucky her then' she whispers, still crying.

I slap her across her cheek and place my hand underneath her neck, nearly choking.

'Listen. I didn't want you having my baby. Not even the other girls I fucked. Okay, you are not having my baby and you are not raising it. She does, she will have my baby and she will raise my baby' I say quickly as she smiles.

'Not if she kills it herself' she starts to have hiccups.

'You are a sick man Harry' she starts to cry softly again.

Once I have finished stitching her up, I undo her and grab her by the biceps and pull her off the bed as she hisses at the pain. I grab the knife and place it on her neck. Blood comes off of the knife and onto her neck.

'If you tell anyone about us. I will not hesitate to kill you' I growl at her. She doesn't have any reaction.

I pull it closer to her neck, 'do you understand?' I growl again in her ear. She nods slowly.

'I swear if you say anything I will put you in the same position as her' I growl again pulling her out of the bedroom and Niall grabs her and takes her away.

I go into the bathroom and wash my hands and arms. That was a different feeling this time. I did it to my child, the child that I could have forced to have. I did do it to other girls that also was holding my child, but I was dating them, and this time it felt wrong, wrong and horrible to do. But I had it killed. Deep down I wanted it killed. It just isn't the time to tell her. I have always wanted a child, but not from someone I don't even love.  

My next quest.

To save my sister.