Chapter 32

*Graphic violence*

Chapter 32

I sit down next to Harry. Cuddled gently into his arms. Both watching TV while eating breakfast. So, the day so far is that we might be going back to New York, which is a bonus. I do want to get away from Vegas. It's getting boring and I wouldn't mind a break for a bit. Maybe New York then back to Vegas.

We both look at our hotel door from the knocking. I get up from Harry's arms as I pass him my bowl, which was almost finished. I get the door and open it. I see Niall there and with his hands in his pockets.

'Hey, Niall, what's up?' I ask him as he smiles.

'Good. I need to talk to Harry in private' he says as Harry walks next to me. Harry ushers him in as he comes to my ear.

'Go to Brit, Now' he commands as he pushing me out of the room, gently may I add and the door shuts and locks.

I shrug my shoulders and walk to the room next to us. I wonder what they are both doing in there. 

I knock on the door as I here little faint steps come to the door.  She opens it as she looks horrible. My smile disappears. Her face bruised and cut.

'What happened?' I asked shocked and showing my sympathy for her, I gently rest my hand on her shoulder.

'I can't tell you' she says walking away so can walk myself in the apartment.

'What did you do so wrong that made you like this?' I say lifting my hand to her face, analyzing all the purple and redness on her face.

'How did you find out you were pregnant?' she whispers looking at herself through the lounge room mirror...was it my fault?

'I didn't want this to happen to you' I say looking at her in the mirror.

'He raped me' she whispers still looking at me.

'Did he rape your face or your vagina' I say looking at her in the mirror, at least I am trying to lighten the mood.

'Both' she giggles a little bit and starts to talk again. 'He punched me before rapping me.'

'Harry has done worse don't worry, I think you have it, easy love,' I say folding my arms looking at her.

'Why what has he done?' she asks gently, not making any contact with my eyes, she looks at the floor.

'He punched me. Pushed me. Hit my face against a tree for reading his phone and he's done more. He marked me.' her eyes widen looking at me.

'But you look perfect' she says lifting her hand to my face.

'It was a few weeks ago, months actually' I say as she continues to speak.

'Niall marked me with an N on my bicep. You?' she says as she bites the inside of her cheeks.

I lift up my shirt showing her the H mark under my right breast. She stares at it while she pulls up her sleeve showing the N. I take a look at it. I felt bad for her. She didn't deserve any of this. She looks so innocent and she is now depressed and fucked up. Just like me.

The hotel door opens as we both quickly shove our fabrics down, covering the disgusting marks. Harry and Niall walked in.

'Come on. Let's go' Harry flicks his head towards the door, so I follow his directions.

Niall smiles as he walks behind me going to Brit. As Harry takes my hand I look back at Brit as she is talking to Niall, their hands together. Is Niall also bipolar?

I shut the door and Harry takes me by the throat and his face in anger.

'I told you not to tell her what I have done to you' he growls punching once in my stomach. I wince at the pain.

'I'm sorry. She asked' I whisper as he pushes me onto the floor as a pain in the stomach comes back to me.

He sits on my legs as he slowly and carefully pulls out a knife from his pocket. I watch as he grabs my left arm and digs the knife through the layers of my skin. I feel a burning and stinging sensation through my whole body. Going over nerves, bloodstreams and muscles. I scream and sob loudly hoping Brit or Niall will come but then he stops at the bottom of my hand. Blood oozing from my arm running all along the floor, then joining my waist and hips. The blood runs through my light black shirt.  I feel the wetness of my tears on my cheeks. He already smashed my right hand, now cut my left arm. He looks pleased. He gets off of me and wipes the blood off the knife with my pants.

He pulls me off of the floor and drags me into the room. He locks the door as I look at the cut. It was deep but the knife didn't go all the way through my arm. I refuse to look at what Harry was doing or what his plan was, but I didn't refuse to look at the scissors on Harry's bedside table. This could be my chance...

I slowly look up and notice that he is in his suitcase, searching through his clothes. I look back at the scissors and walk quietly over to them. I grab them and hold them. I open them, as my arm swings itself and I slice myself again. I'm so stupid, no pain though. The pain has already been experienced. Still making no noise I go up to Harry raising the scissors as he turns around.

He looks at the scissors then my face. His face in anger. I am frozen, what am I going to do now? I drop my hand holding the scissors but then look at his hip. The thin layer of his shirt could easily be cut. I stare at it as I look at the scissors. I close them stabbing Harry in the side of the hip. Giving him pain but not death.

He moans in deadly pain as he forcefully pulls the scissors out as he looks at the now made hole in his body as it leaks out the blood. It running down the rest of his torso and legs. His hand comes to the hole and tries stopping the blood.

He looks at me and drops the scissors. I now have a chance to run, but he has the keys to the door. He kneels down finding a metal object in his suitcase. He grabs it while I step back. He is going to kill me. He lifts the gun as his bloody hand comes to my neck, the gun coming to my stomach, he shoots through it. I scream as he moans once then let's go of me and he falls to the floor.  

I breathe heavily making my way to the floor. I sit on it as I feel numbness and pain all throughout my body. I get dizzy and tired. I'm going to die.

'LIAM! HELP!' I manage to scream before everything turned black.

...

:{D Mustache man from EvieJT. THANKS! I love it!