Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I am waking up and I'm being swayed in someone's arms. My head is rocking against his chest and I look up and Harry' face looking forward. We are walking somewhere and we were walking far.

I move my eyes to his face as he looks at me and smirking then back forwards. he then stops walking.

'You are in big trouble' he says whispering while pinching at my thigh making me jump in his arms as he nearly drops me.

I grasp his shirt and yelp. He chuckles as I feel myself go embarrassed inside. I close my eyes and wait till we walk through a door and I am taken on the floor and I wobble a bit before getting the wall for help.

He smirks and points to the door where I think would hold his room. I walk there opening the door and seeing a bed in the front and to the sides a wardrobe and a door where the bathroom must be. He walks in after me as I turn and watch as he locks the door and pushes me straight to the wall.

'I've changed my mind' he says kneeing my stomach as I bring my hands there and grasp on it. He does the same thing again.

'Do you want to tell the police about us again?' he knees again and I feel something uprise up from my stomach.

'Huh, do you?' he does it again and I cough feeling something leave my mouth.

Blood then leaves my mouth and he cups my chin and looks at me.

'Why did you tell them on us?' he asks now quiet and calm but still has the demon-like voice in him.

'They asked why I was in sexual clothes a-and I said why and they said if they wanted me to file a complaint and I did' I say not lying and his face not shocked and hasn't changed.

He knees me again and smiles. I spit the blood on his face as he changes into anger and pushing up his lips into a devilish smile. He opens his eyes and knees me again.

'Have a shower and meet me in bed' his demon-like voice leaves me as he goes to the bathroom and cleans his face.

I don't want to go while he is there and I slow myself by lifting my shirt and a bruise is already starting to spread all over my middle. He walks up to me and smiles.

'That is what you get' he said pointing to the shower as I walk in shutting the door and locking. I undress painfully and quickly run to the shower, turning on the water. I quickly spit and see the blood run down the drain and down my body.

***

I walk into the room and Harry was lying on the bed facing the opposite direction of me. I walked to the bed and didn't know if I should hop in.

'Get in' his voice makes my jump as I do what he says quickly.

I dig my head into the pillow trying as hard as I can to stay away from Harry's body and closer to the edge of the bed.

I can sleep but I'm not stupid to let myself sleep with Harry. I don't want to sleep with him and his stupid self, not after today anyway.

I have to get used to this and get used to my new life and to- be new boyfriend. I know he will force me from the life I had.

'Do you want to get high with me again?' he whispers as I feel his body turn and face me. I feel his hand on my waist as I see the stick in his hand.

I smile and take it sitting up and putting it in my mouth waiting for him. He sits up and gets his lighter sparking it and I breathe in taking in all the smoke.

My stomach stings and I breathe out the smoke. The bruise is blacker and it is pain every time I breathe in.

He smiles as he breathes in his cigarette and blows it all over me. I smile as I take in all the smoke.

***

Detailed Vomiting Warning.

I think I have had about 5 now and I can't help it. I have been hugged in Harry's arms for over hours now. I don't know what I have done to myself... I'm out of control, even on my own body. I nearly fucked Harry.

I soon feel something rise from my stomach again and I run to the bathroom. I run myself over the toilet and vomit out all the substances. The toilet filling and my stomach feeling more fresh and awake now I have cleaned it out. It hurts my throat every time I feel the chucking food fall from my mouth to the bowl. My neck stinging and my stomach hurting painfully. I can smell the stench and I hear every plop with every time I open my mouth. 

'See what happens when you listen to me' he leans over the sink and vomits his substances out. He burps out the chunks and he finishes before me.

I'll remember that.