Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I wake up to sunshine running through my window. Harry's arm wrapped around my waist carefully, but I wasn't the only one awake. Next door is heard with soft voices of men and women. Maybe the boy's girlfriends. Finally, friends that are my gender. Makes me more comfortable. Harry kisses my neck and I moan at it. He chuckles softly and waits for me to turn. His large hand on my cheek, rubbing my eyes. I loved this, there was nothing I would change.

'Morning sweetheart' he moans kissing my head tiredly.

I smile and I kiss him back. 'Morning babe' I whisper as I watch him pull the blankets over us more.

Harry pulls me under him as he starts to kiss down my neck.

'I have to talk to you, and it is very important' he says leaning himself on his elbows and I rest my legs comfortably on the side of his legs.

'What it is?' I ask slightly excited. More shopping?

'I have to go back to New York for a few things and Liam is staying with you. Darling, do I trust you not to fuck around with anything' he whispers as I look at him. What things has he got to do? Hasn't he done enough?

'Yes Harry, of course, you can trust me, it's just that what things do you have to do that is so important that you have to do or you have to leave your girlfriend to do' I ask as he smiles.

'I would love to spend my time with you. But you come with me you get hurt, you stay here you will be fine' he kisses me, longer than usual. I caress this cheek wanting more from him. He breaks off.

'Fine then. But you didn't answer why you were going' I whispered back as we stay in the position of the kiss.

I feel his hot breaths against my chin and mouth and he is feeling mine.

'Just for some business. Private business' he whispers as a thought comes to my head. What if he was going to go and find that guy that nearly killed him? That is probably why I'm not allowed to go. I guess I will keep that to myself.

'When are you going to go?' I ask as he slowly gets off of hovering me and lies next to me as he pulls me closer to him.

'Please, baby, stop asking so many questions' he says as he rubs tiny circles on my back.

'I promise after you answer that one I won't ask any more' I say looking up at his closed eyes and then back looking at his bare chest.

'Maybe late afternoon today, and I will be back 3 or 4 days after' he says coming down to my head kissing it.

Silence is covered us but them a phone ringtone goes off. Harry removes his arm from me and picks up his phone.

'Hello?,' he answers into it while I watch him. I take my lips to his neck and kiss it. Around it. I lick against his jawline and continue kissing downwards to his collarbone. His skin so smooth against my lips. 

I don't hear anything but whispers.

Harry's face is suddenly changed into anger. He pulls me off gently and he runs out of the bed as he is still keeping his phone between his shoulder and head while getting dressed. 

I sit up on the bed watching him. My face is in total confusion at this moment. He hangs up and yells, throwing his phone against the wall.

'Hey, hey, hey what happened?' I ask calmly trying to calm him down. I get out and walk over to him.

'Just fucking stay here with Liam. Do not fucking move. Do not do anything that will make me hurt you' he growls grabbing his phone that is surprisingly not cracked, he grabbed everything and ran out the door.

He runs back to me and plants a deep kiss. I hold his head before he goes anywhere, I don't want him leaving. 'I love you' he whispers.

'I love you...' I was careful saying those words. Did I? I think so. He stops and stares at me. Like he just won me. Yes, Harry, you won me.

He smiles and pecks me one last time and he runs off. I hear yelling and doors slamming. I was alone now

*FLASHBACK DURING THE CALL*

Harry's P.O.V

'Hello?' I answer the phone.

-'Hey. How are you? Listen to me Styles, I have your pretty little sister with me, listen' He says. I know who exactly this is. Anger starts building inside of me.-

'HARRY!' Gemma yells. I run out of the bed and start to get dressed. The phone between my head and shoulder.

'You give me the girl, I will give you this girl' he hangs up on me. I yell and throw my phone at the wall.

She was sat up on the bed and face in confusion.

'Hey, hey , hey what happened?' she askes calmy, she gets up and walks to me.

'Just fucking stay here with Liam. Do not fucking move. Do not do anything that will make me hurt you' I growl, grabbing my phone, I grabbed everything and ran out the door.

I run back upstairs going back into the room and plant a deep kiss on her lips. She grabs ahold on my head, pulling me in for more. I didn't want to leave, but I have to I'm sorry. I break away the kiss. 'I love you' I whisper to her.

  'I love you...' I stare at her. She...she loved me. Just another reason to come back alive to see her gorgeous face again. 

I smiled and kiss her one last time before I run off downstairs. I start yelling out the boy's names as I slam the door. I'm off to New York for two reasons now...great.

*END OF CALL FLASHBACK*