Chapter 44

Chapter 44

So wherever I want to go. Where will Harry take me though, I really want to go to a theme park but we are talking to Harry. Harry may say no. Guessing theme parks are not his thing. Well can't judge, I don't know.

I walk up to Harry with Herika in my arms. She is just so fluffy. It's not 10 yet and he said we would leave somewhere at 1 so, I guess a theme park would be the best thing to choose in the middle of the afternoon.

He turns his head with no facial expression. I smile at him as his face is still the same.

'You know how you said that we could go wherever I wanted,' I ask quietly as he turns his whole body around to face me. He nods after a break of silence.

'I wanna go to a theme park' I continue staring at him, waiting for some sort of movement or action. He has become a wax figure.

'Which one?' he asks looking at the watch grasping his wrist.

'Whatever,' I say quietly putting Herika on the floor as I smile when her little legs stumble away from us.

'Okay. I have one place in mind and we could go there cheaply' he mumbles on as I sit next to him.

He pulls me closer to him as I know if I don't let it happen, he will get pissed. I nestle my head on his chest that was currently rising up and down slowly at the moment. His breathes blowing my hair around and soon placing his chin on my head.

He wraps his arms around my waist as I lift one of my legs over his, to comfortably sit on him.

'Do you like the dog better than me?' he asks me suddenly as I laugh. Maybe.

'No.'

'Well, then when you saw it for the first time you freaked out like you just saw a unicorn' he hums in my hair as I smirk.

'1, I would love to see a unicorn and 2, I didn't freak out and get wet when I saw you because I knew straight away that you would be something like you are now. The dog won't hit my face against a tree' I explain as his grip tightens around me.

'I wouldn't mind repeating it again' he says slowly as I lean on him, feeling a bit uncomfortable now.

'No, the point is that you are not something I have always wanted since I was... young' I shrugged not remembering when I wanted a Husky since. I sit up on his lap as his hand slides down to my thigh.

'You wish you dated me earlier' he says taking a piece of my hair and taking it behind my ear.

'I wished? Back then I didn't know what dating was, if I wanted it or even if I liked guys... I was young as hell. Ha-Harry I don't even know If I love you now, you're forcing me to do these things that I don't have one say on and it does piss me off. You force me to move with you, you forced me to go with you everywhere, even though those places I met more of your disgusting friends besides Liam. I like Liam, no, actually I loved Liam. He was like ten thousand times better than you' I say stopping when his face flashed with anger across it.

'LIAM!? HE HAS NOTHING TO DO IN THIS RELATIONSHIP! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO HIM TO ME ANYMORE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY WORDS?!' he yells as I walk off his lap.

'NO! I talk about whoever I want whenever I want. Okay? I loved Liam, and you couldn't let me have the chance to at least say goodbye to him the day you fucked me' I say watching him walk up to him and push me against the wall.

His speechless mouth not moving as his hand comes to my cheek. The slap, being the only feeling I am feeling now.

'I will not hesitate to cancel everything tonight, and just ruin downstairs of you tonight' he says still aggressive and angry but some part of his heart is loving what he said.