Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Waking up to feeling sick, light headed and dizzy. What the fuck happened last night? I swallow a ball of saliva. My throat is dry. I open my eyes and notice I'm on the floor lying on my stomach. So is Harry, just 1 meter away, but he is on his side. I place my palms on the floor and slowly, carefully and clumsy like get up. I stumble at bit them grab the bed for my support. I look down at my naked body and quickly grab the first shirt I saw bringing it over my head and letting it fall over my torso. I scan the room. Bottles of alcohol and cigarette butts all over the carpeted floor.

I rest my hand on my forehead and hold the doorknob as I breathe in and out slowly. Never drinking again. I open the door and walk down the stairs, keeping in mind to hold tightly onto the railing. Once I get into the kitchen I walk over to the fridge taking out a bottle of water. Taking off the lid I drink as much as I need to fill up my stomach. I'm hydrated but it is all alcohol. I want to rinse all the alcohol out of my system and start fresh today. I hear stomping come down stairs as I stay normal knowing who that one person would be.

Once Harry sees me he calms down. I smile and walk over to the coffee machine. I grab the cup that was placed on top of it and place it under the nobs where the coffee falls out of. I press the button as the loudness gets to my ears. It hurts.

Hands come it my waist as they wrap around me. His chin comes to my shoulder and kisses my neck.

'Did you enjoy last night?' he asked me as his breath warms up my neck and his breaths loud.

'I don't remember what we did' I hum at him as he chuckles behind me.

'I'm going, to be honest. I had tons of fun. You have a great body my darling' he tells me as I widen my eyes, did we do it?

'Did we have sex?' I ask as I turn as he brings me closer to his body.

'No but you did give me the best lap dance. Guess what song it was too?' he asks me. I'm so tired I can't ever believe I showed off my ass to him.

'What?' I ask rubbing my eyes with both of my hands.

'Shake that by Eminem' he chuckles again as I scrunch my face.

'That song is horrible' I say again resting my head on his naked, tattooed chest.

His heart is beating and his voice vibrates in my head. Soothing the pain out of my headache. I loved it when I rested on him. It was amazing how the human body can do such things.

'Horribly-awesome' he smirks as he kisses me. Changing my last comment given to him.

'Is that all we did together?' I ask as he nods grabbing my finished cup of coffee passing it over to me.

I grab it and take a sip. 'Strong' I whisper as Harry walks away from me and goes to make another cup of coffee.

'Can I have it then?' he asks me as he pouts his bottom lip.

'Why?' I ask back putting the cup in both of my hands, warming them slowly.

'I like strong and bitter coffee' he takes the cup out of my hand kissing me gently.

'Just like you' I whisper to myself while looking at my hands, which were now cold again.

'What?' he asks me confused. I look up to his face.

'No. nothing' I kiss his cheek. I hope he didn't hear that or he probably wanted me to repeat the sentence.

***

I walk over to Harry as he is sitting on the bed playing on some device. I walk over to him and hop on the bed. I kiss his cheek as he smiles and looks at me.

'What do you want?' he hums while pulling in my head. His two fingers bringing my head up.

'Can I go and talk to Liam? Please?' I ask him as he goes down to my neck and starts sucking.

He hums in my neck while trying to speak, 'Why?'

'He told me about his divorce and I just want to see if he is okay' I whisper as his head pulls back up to my face.

Silent is all I hear for a split five seconds. I know he is thinking not to let me go and I understand why. But I really want to see him.

'Fine. But 30 minutes and then come back. If you're not back by then I will come and get you' he says as I hug him. I kiss his cheek then slowly make my way out of bed.

'Thank you' I say walking out the door, I run downstairs carefully trying not to trip. I get to the door and walk out. Shutting it quietly, I walk to his room.

I knock three times as I hear a few seconds later, manly footsteps walk to the door. He opens as I smile and I walk myself in. I turn as he shuts the door.

'So what are you after?' he asks me as I watch him slowly walk closer to me.

'I just wanted to know how the whole divorce thing was going' I ask as his hands appear on my waist and my hands go to his neck.

'Why are you really here and was that excuse to make Harry let you enter my room?' he asks bringing his head to my neck.

'One yes and two I just wanted to see you' I say that truth now. He was really happy now as he lifts me onto his waist.

'I'm happy you are here' he whispers pecking my cheek as he leans me down on the bed.

'Oh, by the way. Harry ordered me 30 minutes' I say as he nods a yes and goes to kissing my neck. Everything with him was more passionate. Maybe because I haven't done it with Harry yet.

His hands continue to stay where they were placed and my hands move around his body, discovering all the muscular spots and the not too muscular spots. His kissing discovering was my soft spot is that only Harry knows. I won't let him, I will tease and let him figure it out himself. This was going to be a fun game to play today.

I lift my legs over his lower waist and tighten around him. His brings himself more closely to me and starts to fiddle with underwear. Still wearing what I wore this morning with bra and underwear underneath. This was a great way for Liam to get to me.

His hands moving around my hip trying his best to move closer to my private. Thinking I'm going to let him touch me.

'You know that once Harry marks you and has sex with you, you are all his, you can't see me anymore. Wherever you go he follows. Same the other way around' he explains in between kisses.

I stop all this activity and look at Liam.

'He has marked me already' as those words left my mouth Liam jumps off of me.

He stands there waiting for me to say something.

'What's wrong?' I ask sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for his response.

'I can't touch you' he whispers while I walk up to him.

'What do you mean?' I ask as his tries finding his words again.

'His has marked you I'm no longer having to touch you. I'm not allowed' he says as I remember him just saying 2 seconds ago that I needed to have sex with Harry. That hasn't happened yet.

'I didn't fuck Harry yet' this was wasting so much of our precious time.

'Oh...we can continue then' he says pushing me onto the bed then continues climbing onto me and we start repeating the process I stopped.