Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I wake up to light and silence. Nothing is seen yet from me. I try lifting up my head looking at where I am. The ceiling doesn't look familiar, but so doesn't the comfort of the bed. I try lifting up my head but it doesn't move. It feels heavy and sore. I try to remember what happened last night. Whatever we did and what Harry did. All I remember was Harry and I in the bath together, shots, yells but after that, there is nothing.

I trying rolling over my head to look to my side. I succeed at that. I look to see the door smash open. I jump, gasping at the sight. It's not Harry, and it's not anyone I know. The black fabric that covered his face.

'I'm back' he takes it off and it's the guy, the guy that had Harry on the floor before.

I shake my head when he grabs my bicep and I watch as he pulls out a needle from his pocket and the cover comes off. My eyes widen when it hits my skin going inside. I watch his finger press down on the back of the needle and feel the liquid enter me, it moving like blood against my muscles.  It releases and I watch it go back into his pocket with the cover back on.

'Harry isn't coming back for you. Never will now that you are in a different city. Far, far away from him' he growls looking at my face, investigating it.

'No...Louis' he says a bit louder and a man walks through the door.

The man moves over so I see. Louis is standing there smirking. He tilts his head for the man to walk away. He does so and locks the door behind himself. Louis walks up to me and pulls me up, forcefully hurting my head. I hiss at the pain.

'I'm not letting my brother get to you again' he whispers softly, 'I guess since now I have you. I should tell you the real story and why he wants you' I watch him smile and eyes me carefully.

'We both needed a new girl, so we both found you. We made a deal when you were 12 to save up for you. Harry paid 10 thousand for you. I paid another 6 thousand and he still took you. I'm here claiming what is mine' he says staring at me still not one blink has he gave.

'I wanted you for the money which is what we are supposed to have girls for' he says now blinking just once. 'But Harry doesn't want you for that reason. He wants you dead. Gone. He doesn't want you. He is faking his love for you...' he stops when an object is pushed in the back of him. I see it come so close to me. Through Louis nearly to me.

He stares at me in shock as he looks down to his chest. The knife through him, blood dripping down from the skin. I watch him fall to the group then I look up to find Harry looking at his hands, turning them into fists. He breathed out heavily.

'None of that was true, sweetheart' he looks at me, sounding and looking serious. My mouth forming a straight line. 'Baby, I love you' he whispers grabbing onto my hands, unsure if I would take it.

I hold his hands back feeling my eyes tear up. I blink and tears roll down my eyes. He wipes them gently with this thumb.

'They put something into me. I think that they drugged me. I don't know what they did, Harry' I grab him hugging him tightly crying into his neck. Did he know he said, love?

'Don't worry I know what they did. If I take care of you properly you will live' he whispered. Rubbing my back slowly in circles.

'You killed your brother' I whispered still so light headed and weak.

'I swear he was lying. I took you because I wanted my money because I knew you would go on sale for millions, and I can't do that anymore. I can't put you on sale now. Just stay with me. I love you....okay? Please darling stay with me' I nod my head into his shoulder. Did he not hear himself say...love?

'Let's go back to where we were in the first place. Relax and maybe I'll get used to your family' he says bringing my face in front of him. I smile and he brings me in for a kiss. It feels a bit different when you are getting over crying.

***

Sorry if short. I was talking to a friend and we got into a conversation and I forgot all about uploading a chapter. I will make the next one between long and short. Whatever you call it. 

Anyways please comment, share and vote.                

Anyways Otherwise Enjoy!!