Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Harry's P.O.V

I get off the plane with the 4 men that I took along with me. I have been ignoring her calls for at least the whole plane ride. I am so distressed and angry I couldn't talk to her.  Maybe a little bit of alone time to herself is good. I have been trying to call Liam though, it is just that, I hope he is taking care of her...please don't hurt me when I get back. 

We get to the airport and we get our bag and get searched. It's funny, what the fuck am I holding. A gun? Drugs? Most likely the case...yes. 

We get into a rented car and I let Zayn drive us back to the hotel where we are staying for the next 4 or 5 days. I rest my head on my hand as we pull into the hotel. This hotel was comfortable enough to live for a few hours.

Zayn and I are going to the hotel as Niall and Paul are doing a job for me. Once we pull into the hotel I walk to the receptionist as I look at her name tag:

Evie. Pretty. There's a better one at home though.

'4 rooms' I say quietly and tiredly.

She types things into her computer and she looks up at me, 'how long the stay, sir?' she asks at me while I think.

I shake my head and laugh to myself, 'I don't know' I whisper as she looks at me with confusion in her.

'Sir I really need an answer' she says. She was starting to push my buttons.

I shake my head again as Zayn comes next to me '5 days' he says to Evie.

'Everything is scheduled, 5 days we should be here for and the boys are getting to Valentina's house' he leans over to me and whispers. Everything is going perfectly.

'Thanks, mate' I whisper back as Evie passes us a paper.

'No problem' he whispers back as we get into the elevator and we get into our rooms.

I unpack and fall onto the bed. I moan as I grab my phone and start to call her. I place the phone against my ear as I lean my head onto the pillow.

'Hello?' I hear her say.

'Hey baby, how is everything there?' I get really curious and worried about what she is going to say next.

'So now you answer your call' she says. She sounds sad...upset.

'Darling I'm sorry. I was on the plane' I shut my eyes, calming down from the drive here.

'Oh...I thought you would have driven-' she says as she is about to finish the sentence but I stop her.

'I was but then I was going to be late getting here' I say breathing deeply in and out.

'Are you okay babe?' she asked, noticing my breathing.

'Yes, darling, just really tired' I say to her as she laughs.

'Well then get some sleep. I and Liam are going to go out and have breakfast. I really have a huge headache. Anyways bye'

'Wait, wait what headache?' these headaches these days are caused by heaps of fucking shit. I pull my head, arms, and torso upholding to the phone.

'Liam and I went out to the club and got a few drinks' she must have used the card to get yourself into the club. She would have never gotten in without that card.

'He didn't do anything didn't he?' I say a bit louder and angrier.

'No Harry, we are fine. He slept in a different room. In other words, his hotel room' she says to me while I lie back down in relief.

'Darling, I can trust you right?' I say again. I say it a bit louder, warning her, I will do anything for the punishment.

'Yes. Now bye. I'm getting hungry' she laughs.

'Okay bye,' I hang up on her.

I start to get at least some sleep. I close my eyes pulling a pillow towards my head. I drift off to sleep.