Chapter 29 "I Need Your Help"

Sitting outside of Christians apartment in Butch's Yukon, Shaylynn along with Butch, Dan, and Dave wait for Beth to arrive.
Rob pulls up alongside in Shaylynn's Charger, "Where do you want me to park it?" he asks her.
"Park it around the corner," she tells him.
Rob pulls away. He makes his way down the street and turns the corner.
Looking across the street, Shaylynn sees Mark walk out and walk a few feet from the doors.
"If I was only up higher I would shoot him right where he stands!" Shaylynn says looking at Mark through her scope.
That's when she sees Beth park and get out.
"What is she going to do if she finds out you killed him?" Dan asks her.
"She's not going to find out!" Shaylynn tells him as she sees Beth start to cry, "I swear to God if I wasn't pregnant I'd get out, kick his ass, then put my gun in his mouth just to see the fear and terror in his eyes."
Shaylynn watches as Beth and Mark walk around the corner of the building into the alley, "Butch, see what they're doing," she tells him.
Butch starts up the SUV and pulls out of the parking spot.
As Butch slowly drives, Shaylynn looks through her scope to see Mark start moving toward Beth getting ready to kiss her.
"That bastard!" Shaylynn says.
"She's not doing anything to stop him," Dan says.
"No shit!" Shaylynn says as she gets Mark squared in her crosshairs.
A 'pop' rings out and Shaylynn sees Mark start doing down, "Go Butch!" she tells him.
Butch hurries away from the scene and turns the corner.

A few blocks away they see Rob with Shaylynn's car.
Butch parks behind him, "I guarantee she'll be calling me," Shaylynn tells them.
"How do you know? She might call 9-1-1," Dan says.
"She's not going to want Kelly to know she was meeting Mark," she says when her phone rings.
"It's her," Shaylynn says as she gets out of Butch's Yukon answering her phone.
"Hello,"
"I need your help!" Beth says, "Mark has been shot! He's dead!" Beth tells her crying.
"Where are you?" Shaylynn asks.
Beth proceeds to tell her where she is.
"I'll be there soon," Shaylynn tells her hanging up.
"What are you going to do?" Dave asks.
"Take care of Mark's body," she tells him and starts walking away.
She walks up to Rob, who has her door open for her. Getting in Rob shuts her door and walks back to the other guys and gets in.
Butch pulls away and drives past Shaylynn.
With Chicago and all it's one-way streets, it takes Shaylynn eight minutes to get back around to where Beth is.

Pulling into the alley, Shaylynn quickly gets out of her car and rushes over, "What are we going to do?" Beth asks Shaylynn as she gets an even more shocked look on her face, "Kelly can't find out! He finds out I met Mark he'll leave me!" she tells Shaylynn crying even more.
"Listen to me!" Shaylynn says getting Beth's attention, "Get up, go to your car, go home, and get in the shower! Once you're done, burn the clothes you're wearing outside in the fire pit. DO NOT burn them inside in the fireplace! Kelly will be able to tell right away if something other than wood or gas was being burned inside! Do understand?!" Shaylynn asks her.
Beth shakes her head 'yes', "Alright," Shaylynn says helping Beth stand up, "Go!"
She watches as Beth quickly walks away.
A minute later, Shaylynn sees Beth's car drive by.
Getting into the trunk of her car, Shaylynn pulls out a body bag.
She lays it on the ground and proceeds to put Mark's body inside.
Very carefully to make sure she doesn't hurt herself, she puts Marks body in her trunk as someone watches her.
Quickly getting into her car, Shaylynn drives off heading out of Chicago to a friends farm.

~~~~~~~

After disposing of Mark's body, Shaylynn changes clothes at her friend's place and heads back to Chicago.

Pulling into the grocery store parking lot, Shaylynn parks and gets out.
She starts walking when someone comes up behind her putting what she assumes a gun to her back.
"Take it easy," she hears the person say as they grab onto an arm and turn her around in the opposite direction, "Walk!" 
"Christian," she says getting ready to turn her head around to look at him.
"Don't turn around!" he says pushing her toward his car.
"What do you want?" Shaylynn asks him.
"You!" he tells her as he opens the passenger side door to his car, "Put your hands behind your back," he tells her.
She does and feels him putting handcuffs on her, "Get in!" he says.
Shaylynn turns around and puts her butt in first followed by her legs. When she's in, Christian shuts the door and quickly gets in the driver's side.
"Look at me," Christian tells her.
Shaylynn looks at him, Christian puts a blindfold on her, "What are you going to do with me?" she asks him.
All she hears is Christian laughing and then his car startup.