Chapter 5 "Back In Chicago"

Walking to the closet, Shaylynn picks out an outfit for her first day with Kelton.

Turning around she sees Halstead looking at her.
"Can we just get back into bed?" he asks her.
Shaylynn lays her clothes down on to the bed then wraps her arms around him.
"That sounds like a good idea but you and I need to get ready for work," she reminds him.
Halstead shakes his head 'no', "There's only one type of work I want to do right now and that requires us getting in this bed!" he tells her smiling.
"Not going to happen," Shaylynn tells him.
She kisses him, picks up her clothes, and walks to the bathroom shutting the door behind her.
Halstead sits down on the bed and pouts like a toddler. That is until he hears the shower running, then he gets a big smile on his face.

Standing under the water, Shaylynn gets her hair wet.
She reaches for her shampoo when she feels fingers intertwine with hers.
Turning around, Halstead smiles at her, "Jay," is all she can get out when he puts his lips on hers.
Caressing her body, Halstead can't take much more.
He sits down on the bench in the shower and pulls her to him. Turning her away from him, he backs her toward him, that way he can watch the show.
Having a front row seat, it doesn't take him long.
Shaylynn stands up, turns around, and leans down to him, "You're nasty," she says kissing him.
"And you love it nasty," he tells her.
She smiles at him, "I didn't say I don't like it nasty! Now I have to hurry up, as do you!"
Halstead stands up and wraps his arms around her, "Again!" he tells her.
Shaylynn shakes her head 'no', "I have to finish getting my shower and rush to get ready."
"Alright," Halstead says.
She finishes getting her shower and gets out leaving Halstead in the shower by himself.
Rushing through drying her hair, styling it, and putting her makeup on, she's finally getting dressed thirty minutes later.
Halstead walks out of the bathroom and sees Shaylynn sitting on the bed putting her boots on wishing he could just undress her and put her back in bed.
The thought of knowing she's going to be around Kelton is pissing him off even more.
Shaylynn looks at her phone to see what time it is, "Shit! I have to go," she says standing up.
She walks over to Halstead and kisses him. Walking toward the door Halstead grabs her hand and pulls her back to him.
"Please be careful!" he tells her.
She puts her other hand on the side of his face, "I will," she tells him, "But I have to go."
Halstead kisses her one more time and lets go of her hand.
Shaylynn rushes out of the room and down the stairs.
Halstead sits down on the bed, hangs his head, and puts his hands on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~

Halstead has been at work for four hours when Hank rushes up the stairs.
Hank quickly walks over to Halstead, "I need for you to keep your cool!" Hank says.
Halstead gives him a look when he sees Kelton walking up the stairs with two Uniformed Officers.
"Why is he here?" Halstead asks Hank.
"Just stay cool," Hank tells him again as Kelton reaches the top of the stairs.
"I came here to inform everyone that I'll be going to New York for a conference and won't be back for a couple of days. A few people will be going with me," Kelton says looking over at Halstead with a shitty grin on his face.
"Kelton, if you touch my wife...." Halstead yells as he starts to rush toward Kelton.
The two Uniformed Officers hold Halstead back.