The way she moves.

It seemed like lately we have been working non stop. This morning I was tired and unusually irritated. Laurent banged on my door non stop. I put the pillow over my head trying to block out the noise. He was relentless so I gave in. I walked to the door yawning.
"What the fuck bro?" I said as I opened the door.
"Us have a workshop today us car be here in an hour." He replied.
I sucked my teeth and headed towards the bathroom. Ever since shit went south with Mel I haven't felt much like doing anything. I turned on the shower and got in. I let the water run down my back as my thoughts begin to wander. I always knew things would end like this between us but for some reason I made myself believe that we were going to be forever. It was mostly her fault but not all of it. Maybe if I was more in tune with her needs things would have worked out. I shook my head making droplets of water hitting the glass shower partition. What am I saying I thought she cheated on me. It felt like someone snatched my heart out my chest and threw it in a volcano. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I could honestly say I loved her. I begin to wash my body. I was ready to just get this over with. I got dressed and made my way to the car. Laurent and Eleni chatted away. I didn't feel much like talking. I just wanted to be alone. I continued to walk behind Laurent and Eleni until something caught my eye it started as a silhouette. The movements so crisp and so precise. I needed to get a closer look at whatever it was that had my full attention. I opened the studio door and stood against the wall. I quietly watched the most beautiful woman I ever saw in my life dance gracefully across the floor. Each movement seemed attached to an emotion. I continued to watch as I myself went through a series of emotions. I was impressed I never seen anything like that in my life. Laurent crept into the studio where I was standing he stood there in awe as we watched the dancing beauty move across the floor.
"Who is she?" Laurent asked.
"I non know but she amazing."
Eleni came and grabbed both of us we were so lost in the amazing performance we forgot us had a workshop. I reluctantly left but not before catching another glance at the mysterious beautiful woman.
We walked in the studio where our workshop was being held as warm ups started the woman crept to the forefront of my mind. I thought about her through the whole workshop and through the after party. After leaving the studio we head back to our hotel. I showered and then laid across the bed. Damn I thought I wish I knew her name. I continued to visualize the image that was now imprinted in my mind. Come to think of it I haven't thought about Melissa since I saw her. I laid back on the pillow and closed my eyes sleep finally claiming me.
The next day I was up earlier than usual I had a spring in my step and a smile on my face. I didn't know what brought about the change in my mood but I wasn't complaining. I showered and got dressed. As I was heading out the door Laurent was making his way to my room. He was surprised to see me up and ready. We headed to our waiting car we were on our way to breakfast. I was well into my second plate of food when I saw her again. I immediately tried to walk in her direction but by the time I made it to where I saw her she was gone. Damn it I thought to myself. After breakfast my brother and I decided to do some shopping. It seemed like everywhere I looked I saw her face. What is she doing to me. It's like being under a spell. Every part of her interested me and I don't even know her name.
Later that night Lau wanted to go out even though I didn't want to I went anyways.  We went to this club but it was not like any club I ever been to. The club had three acts. The first two was really good. The dancers was amazing. I had to say I was really enjoying myself. I sat in the VIP section with my brother. I watched as he flirted with the women who walked by.
"Come on Lah-ree all these beautiful girls an' you still thinking about Mel?"
I was about to answer but was cut off by the DJ.
"NOW COMING TO THE STAGE Y'ALL KNOW HER, Y'ALL LOVE HER. GIVE IT UP FOR THE BEAUTIFUL AND VERY SEXY MS. BLU RAINE."
The club erupted in applause as the silhouette appeared behind the curtain. Her curves would make a blind man drool. I watched as the image became clearer. Holy shit I thought it's her. Now the woman on the stage had my full attention. I watched her as she danced to Body by Sinead Harnett.

I know we were in a club full of people but in my mind it was just me and her. She began to make her way down the cat walk on the stage. The closer she got to me the faster my heart began to beat. When she stopped in front of me she was even more beautiful than I imagined. She grabbed my hand and led me to a chair on the stage. She straddled my lap and proceeded in giving me a lap dance. The scent of whatever she had on was so intoxicating. I tried to reason with my member which I felt coming to life under her. As the song ended she smiled and gave me a hug before leaving the stage. As the night progressed I thought maybe I would get a chance to talk to her. When I didn't see her I asked the bartender if she was still there he told me she just left but if I move quick enough I might catch her.  I thanked him and exited the club spotting her about a block ahead of me. I heard Lau calling behind me as he ran to catch up with me.
"Where you going." He asked gasping for breath.
"I non going for lose her again." I said as I continued to follow her.  The more we walked the more scarier the neighborhoods got. Finally she stopped to talk to some guys hanging out on the corner.
Damn she has a boyfriend I thought feeling defeated. Just as I turned to leave the big dude she was talking to stopped us.
"You lost my niggas?" He scowled.
Before we could answer all the other guys surrounded us.  They begin to walk closer when she stepped in the middle of us.
"It's cool cuz I know these dudes"  she said "they are friends of mine."
The guys backed off she beckoned us to follow her. Once out of earshot she turned and said "are you two out of your minds you could have got yourselves killed."