Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I sat there for a couple of more hours and saw Juice and Bill pull back onto the parking lot. They stand at the back of the truck talking as I walk out of the office and walk over to them. Juice pulls me to him hugging me as Bill pats my back and tells me he has the office for me and Juice to take a couple of days. I didn't argue. I got my things from the office and got in the car letting Juice drive us home.

Walking inside, Juice heads for the shower while I walk over to the couch, sitting down and pulling the throw blanket over my lap. I am still shocked that he had the nerve to send me flowers. All I want to do is shower, feeling dirty all over again. When will this stop?

Juice walks in a few minutes later, sitting next to me, I crawl onto his lap. Wrapping his arms around me he whispers, "He won't hurt you again." I look at him with wide eyes. "Not the first time I have done something like that Sweetheart. I told you I would protect you and I am. I love you." He says kissing me softly telling me that I didn't need to know any details. "Juice, thank you. I don't know what I would do without you." I tell him honestly. I curl further into his lap as he turns the TV on and starts a movie.

I guess I fell asleep because when I woke up, Juice was snoring slightly. I snuggle into him further trying to figure out a way to show him how much I love him. I had been toying with the idea of a new tattoo since I had four already. I just didn't know what to get. All of my tattoos have a story behind them. When I overcome something I get ink. I have an infinity symbol on my left wrist with my parents' initials incorporated in. I have one on the back of my neck of three doves symbolizing myself and my parents. I have one on my left shoulder blade of a tassel with the year I graduated college and one on my right shoulder blade of a wrench with the words "family tradition" incorporated on it. Now it was time for a new one. One for Juice. He has totally devoted himself to me and it is time I did the same.

I feel Juice stirring next to me. He looks at me through sleepy eyes and says "Hey babe. How you feeling?" I kiss his lips softly and allow him to deepen it. Pulling away slightly I respond "Better now. Thank you, Juice." He just smiles that smile I love so much. I look and see that we had slept through the night on the couch. I sat up and said "I have something I want us to go do today." He looks at me curiously before I reply, "All of my tattoos have a meaning behind it. I need to add one more. I get one every time I accomplish something or come to terms with something important. It's my way of closing that chapter and forcing myself to move on. "Okay. What do you want to get?" he asks. "You will just have to wait and see." I tell him smiling. We get up and shower, together, him pushing me against the wall of the shower. Pushing himself into me slowly, he slowly thrusts himself in and out of my core causing me to lose myself in the pleasure he was giving me before we both found our release, together.

Walking to the only tattoo shop I go to, I see my good friend, Michael. "Hey Janie. How've you been?" He asked me. "I'm okay. Michael, this is my boyfriend Juice. Juice, my friend Michael." I introduce them. "Alright Janie. I know you only come in when something big has happened. Talk to me. What idea do you have and what are we closing on?" He asks knowing me. I told him why I get ink'd when I got my first one that he did for me. He is the only one that I trust to do my ink. I look at Juice and he smile at me letting me know it's okay that he is here if I want to share it. "Michael, a little over a month ago, I was raped. I am okay now, thanks to Juice, and I wanted to get something that actually has a double meaning. Not only is it me closing out the attack and moving on but also something to honor the person that got me through it." I look over to Juice and his eyes are as wide as his smile. "I think I have the perfect idea. Give me a few minutes, okay?" We nod and he walks off to draw my symbol. "Are you sure about this? You don't have to do anything for me babe. I am here because I love you." Juice tells me. "I know and I am sure. I would not have gotten through any of this without you. I love you Juan Carlos."

A few minutes later, Michael comes back in with a finished sketch. Looking at it I almost start crying. It was beautiful and perfect. "Oh my God, Michael, it's perfect." I tell him, looking at what is to be my next tattoo and most important one to date. It is a simple and elegant anchor, with a banner draped around it with the name Juice on it. "Where are you thinking of putting it?" He asked me. I show him the spot on my chest right over my heart. I lay back after taking off my shirt and he applies the stencil and gets to work. A couple of hours later it's done and Juice asked if he could do one more. Juice tells me to walk out to the waiting area that he doesn't want me to see until it's done. A couple of hours later Juice comes out and shows me his new ink. Same spot I had mine and same design just my name instead of his. "Oh my God! Juice!" is all I could get out before he pulls me to him and kisses me whispering "I told you, you are mine."