Bad Timing: England and Sis!Reader

You sprinted across the rooftops, England at your heels. "He's getting away!" you shouted as you went airborne. You went overhead a busy street before landing on another roof, England appearing right after. Panting as you continued on with the chase, you scanned the area for loopholes, weapons to slow the criminal, or anything that could help. The criminal soon scaled the side of a building and onto it's roof, where he opened a door and made his way inside. You silently cursed as England began to climb with a few complaints.

Your intercom began beeping, signaling that someone from the base was calling. You clicked a button on your wristwatch. "(Code name)! He's escaping -- he's in the sewers now! He's running north... no...ah, that's all I can figure out," America said in disappointment. He suddenly gasped, "Thanks Tony -- er, Space Man. (Code name), Bushy Brows--"

England scowled, "It's Earl Gray!"

America paid no mind to his elder brother. "Bushy Brows, if you keep climbing, you'll find an open window. Jump through there and make your way down. It's quicker and no one is in the apartment." England did as told as I followed in tow. We soon made our way down the main stairs before running towards a sewer cover on the street. "Eagle," I said into the microphone, "should we go through here or--"

"Keep going straight!" 

We broke into sprints once again and headed down main street on the sidewalks. We pushed past people and hopped over short people at the speed of sound. "Make a left. There's another sewer entrance there. A boat should be waiting for you." Mustering as much strength as I could, I pulled the heavy lid aside. We quickly threw on masks before climbing down the rusty rungs. I climbed in the boat as England shut the lid. "Where to, Eagle?" questioned England as I started up the boat. "Head left. He's on foot so he won't get too far -- that is if you hurry up Bushy Brows!" England tsk'ed before climbing in the boat. He took the wheel and drove through the dirty, smelly water. 

"How much further?" called England into his mic. "How should I know? I don't speak metric system!" England rolled his eyes as I sighed. Sometimes, America was a real pain, and that sometimes was now. We kept speeding through the sewers before a figure came into view. I squinted in the dim lighting of my flashlight before smirking. The figure turned to look back before speeding up into a sprint. 

"Hey! Stop running!" I shouted, pulling out a glock. "I won't hesitate to shoot!" I heard America gasp on the other end as we pulled over to the side. Hopping out, I chased after the man, preparing to open fire. "Don't kill him (Code name)!"

"I'm not!" I came to an abrupt stop before aiming at the man's leg and pulling the trigger. He quickly stumbled, slowing for half a second before picking up his pace. I growled under my breath, quickly catching up to him. He quickly turned, throwing a swift punch. I dodged, his fist skimming my cheek. My knee made contact with his face before an elbow made its way to my stomach. I coughed before retaliating with a kick to the abdomen. "You bloody bitch!" he shouted in a strained tone. I scowled, "You're really going to get it now, you fu--"

"Incoming call, (Code name)." Without my consent, America picked it up, a new voice immediately reaching my ears. I blocked a punch before throwing a kick. "(C/n), where is my uniform? I can't seen to find it--"

"What the bloody hell are you doing, asking us at a time like this?!" cried England into his mic as he appeared at my side. He threw a punch at the perpetrator before dodging a few attacks. "I have a meeting in ten minutes you twat! And I never called you, so go away. Please (C/n), help me!" I shook my head before swiping a kick under the man. "Check beneath the bed, Scottie. I'm sure you left it in a box." 

"Thank you, you're a lifer saver. I'm glad I have a nice sibling, unlike England." The line went dead as England's face went red. "Hah! I couldn't agree more!" America's laughs didn't go unnoticed by England, though. He let out his anger on the poor man, and in the next minute, our attacker was on the floor, unconscious.

"That bloody wanker!" cried England in a fit of rage. I smiled humorously before helping tie up the unconscious man.