Bikes: Neatherlands x Reader

I had a collision with a motorbike because the guy on it wasn't paying attention. He also showed me the middle finger in return, soooo... Anway, this was inspired by a Dutchman who helped me learn to ride a bike that was like, twice my size and twice as heavy as me.

"Holy shit, holy shit!" you whisper-shouted, attempting to swerve and avoid a pole. Your balance was lost, and you fell with a loud 'thump!'. "Ow, ow, ow... This bike is heavy..." Hauling the bike off of your body, you sighed, sitting begrudgingly on the cement. "Might as well give up..."

"Give up?"

You looked up in surprise, cheeks still crimson from your temper. "N-Neatherlands?" A scarfed man walked up to you, pulling your light and petite body off the cement. "Here," he held your bike to your right, pointing to the right. "Put your foot on the ground." You did as told, not exactly having a say. "Put your other foot on the petal." You did so. "Now, you need speed, or else you'll fall off your bike." He walked at a quick pace, your right foot following his lead. "And...board your bike -- see, you can do it."

And just as he said, you were riding the bike, wind blowing through your hair softly. A grin spread acrods your lips. "I-I did! I did it!"

"Now, tilt your bike to get off -- good."

You grinned even wider, if that was possible, bike handles in your hand. "T-thank you Neatherlands!" Out of pure excitement, you dropped the bike, tackling the tall Dutchman in an embrace and kissing him on the cheek. He blushed, only nodding in reply.

"You know... I've always liked you right?"

"Really...?"

"Yes..."

"Well...I do too."

You kissed him again, but this time on the lips. "That makes us a thing. We are the (C/n)-Dutch Empire!" you exclaimed, punching a fist into the air.

"Don't get full of yourself."

"I'm not full of myself!"

"Mhmm."

"Oi!"