Dead || Axis x Dead! Reader

"I'm sorry..." I whispered, frowning deeply. "But... I can no longer go on." That was it. I jumped. "(Y/N)!!"

The thing that you didn't know, was how heartbroken the Axis became. They were torn, each and every one of them. Germany, for once, started to stop speaking, now, only in short two word phrases. Japan started to show his emotions more, bursting out in frustration or irritation much more often. Italy barely smiled anymore. But if he did, it was fake and forced. The only name, only thought they could think of was (Y/n).

Your laugh always rang out like a song, your voice was enchanting and beautiful, and your figure was perfect. You weren't too fat or too skinny, just right with glowing skin and glimmering (h/c) locks.

The love-sick boys sat in their shared vacation house, a cold and tense air lingering around. It was almost too strong for life to live in, for the plants were wilting. The sun cast light onto their faces, although a bit tauntingly. "We have to face it. (Y/n) isn't coming back again." Germany interrupted, breaking the silence. The German's hand was clenched into a fist on the table, his eyes regretful and sorrowful. "What do you a mean she isn't a coming back, Germany? She... She didn't a die a!" The disorientated Italian exclaimed, doe like eyes brimmed with tears. Japan frowned, averting his gaze to the outside forest. "Italy, I am afraid that Germany is right..." Japan mumbled, gritting his teeth and holding back a sob.

The Italian closed his eyes sadly, biting his lip. He couldn't comprehend the situation. For once, he had deeply fallen in love with a human. He just didn't get it. Humans die young and early, unlike countries who live much longer life spans. For Italy, it just didn't male sense.

Stomp!

"NO!" Italy shouted, his oak orbs wild and angry. "She isn't dead a! I a know it! Maybe... Maybe she's in a hospital all a better now!" A sarcastic snicker erupted from Germany's lips, his expression bitter. "Ja. All better now." The blonde sarcastically remarked, his sky blue eyes darkening. "Oh, shut up a!" Italy exclaimed his voice raising and his cheeks darkening to a crimson. "I refuse to a believe that!" He screamed, voice high-pitched and cracked. With a final huff of anger, the Italian stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

"Germany... That was a bit harsh." Japan commented, fidgeting in his wooden chair awkwardly. "But he needs to know ze truth Japan. He can't stay in his fantasy vorld forever." With a nod, the Japanese man stood up, giving ine last glance to the stoic German and then turning on his heel to find Italy. "Maybe..."

Germany placed his head in his hands, lip quivering. Although he may appear strong, he, too, was broken by your death. By the one he so dearly loved.

What you hadn't known was that you were in a love square. All three boys adored you. Not in a friendly way, bit a romantic way. But, none of them had gotten to confess yet. Out of all three of the boys, Germany was the most heartbroken. He felt like he knew you from somewhere, the same going for Prussia. He, too, remembered you from the time Holy Rome was around, and then again in WWI.

It's safe to say that none of them could put a ring on it.