I fucked up ||| Big brother! America x Little Sister! Reader

POV 3

"Stop it, America! I'm bringing it no matter what you say!" You had yelled, pulling harder at the stuffed panda. "No, I don't wanna be the one carrying this embarrassing thing!" Your brother, America retorted. From his side you could feel him tugging harder on the stuffed panda's legs. "Uh, (C/N), America. I think y-you should stop this..." Canada, your other big brother, muttered.

"Hurry up and drop this, (C/N), Iggy's waiting for us at the front door." America whined with annoyance. The more you both had pulled the panda, the more the seams had started to rip and shred. "I'm taking this. And that's final, Fatty!" You shouted.

"No. You're. NOT! And don't call me fat, Shrimp!"

"Yes. I. AM!"

"No, you're not!"

"G-guys--"

"I'M TAKING IT FATTY!"

"SHUT UP SHRIMP!"

"G-guys, the panda's gonna r--"

And with that a 'ripping' sound had resounded through the mansion. You both fell back onto the floor, your panda's head in your arms; and the body, torso, arms, and legs in America's arms. "Oi, you three, hurry up." Iggy yelled.

You sat there on the floor, crying, but soon after standing up. A shadow cloaked your face like a blanket. "I really fucked up..." America mumbled. He walked towards you, slowly coming to a stop. "L-look, I'm sorry, (C/N)."

You looked at him, a fierce fire in your eyes. Walking towards a chair you threw it at him, quickly he dodged and backed up behind a wall, utterly terrified. "I never knew (C/N) could be so s-scary...!" He said, letting out a scream. You walked toward his figure, deadly slow. You saw Iggy run over to try and protect America from your wrath.

"Hey, (C/N-- GYAK!" Iggy yelped as he had gotten a punch to the gut. He lay on the floor, now unconcious from your attack. A girly scream erupted from America's throat. "Sugoi! So that's the 'Gentle Fist' attack from my all time favorite anime, Naruto!" Canada exclaimed, eyes all sparkly.

Your once (e/c) was now a deep red with black rings. "Could this be a kekkei genkai that (C/N) made up?" Canada wondered. A Leaf Village headband was now on his head as he marveled at the scene before him.

The young Canadian was actually in all truth an anime otaku, just like you, his sister.

Drool made it's way out of the Brit's mouth and onto the floor. The poor Brit won't wake up till' tomorrow at it's latest.

The American ran upstairs, you slowly following him. You had now made it to the top stairs, making you're way to a closed door. The poor blonde hid behind boxes that were convienetly placed next to him.

You crept behind the door, opening it enough for your head to be seen from inside the room. Your eyes were empty and looked scary. All in all, it was just like a horror movie. "Onii-chan~! Come put where ever you are," You demanded, voice dripping with false sweetness.

"Onii-chan? Come out~ Are you over here?" Sharply, your body turned to look behind objects. Finally, you saw a piece of blonde hair sticking out from over the bed. "Onii-chan~! I. Found. YOU!" The American covered his mouth, letting out a scream in the process.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After that day he never messed with you

ever again.