A Little Rain: Romano x reader

POV Reader-chan

I held my phone close to my chest, the dark, gray sky dropping dribbles of water down from the heavens. "God dammit!" I exclaimed, zipping my phone up into a pocket. The drizzle soon turned into a heavy pour, giant drops of water hitting the pavement below me. Finding the bus stop, I stood under the fabric overhead.

The sound of rain filled my very soul, acting as a calmer. What I didm't notice was the Italian to my right. Feeling a drop of water hit my face, I stared up at the fabric ready to tear under the heavy water. It dripped, hitting my face. 'I should probably--' "Watch out!" A voice exclaimed. I shut my eyes tight, feeling my body being roughly pulled to the left.

Opening my eyes, I stared the the place where I once stood. The fabric of the overhead thing was ripped wide open, rain being let in. Breathing a sigh of relief, I thought, 'I swear, saw my life flash before my eyes!' "Are a you alright, bella?" A voice questioned. I looked up to see a familiar face. His arms were wrapped around my waist, his dark crimson umbrella shielding us from the rain.

Realizing how odd this situation was, my face furiously heated up, causing me to pull away. "S-si... I'm alright." I paused, biting my lip. "You didn't need to do that y'know! B-but... T-th-thank y-you." I awkwardly mumbled, feeling ready to pass out from all the heat in my face. The Italian's face was as red as Antonio's tomatoes. "I didn't do it because I wanted to--" I chuckled lightly, placing a hand to my mouth. "You're really cute, you know that Lovi?" I mused to my childhood friend.

"Y-yeah... No problem, Bella."