So Slow: Romano x Reader

Lemon, totally not written by me

I sighed deeply, tired and bored out of my mind. "Bella, are you alright?" I simply nodded to my boyfriend, Romano. I didn't want to cause any drama, so I decided to keep quiet.

I was just...bored, I guess.

That was when the fated curl caught my eyes. It bounced ever so slightly as Romano turned to face me, confusion written on his face. I shifted on the bed, standing abruptly and turning the lights off. I snapped the curtains shut too, leaving us with barely any light. The only things we could really see were each other's faces through the moonlight seeping in through the sides.

Wordlessly, I took a seat next to Romano, reaching a hand towards his curl. My heart pounded against my chest, my womanhood already feeling wet by the dirty thoughts plaguing my mind. I lightly touched it, running a finger along it ever so slowly. Romano shivered at my touch, cheeks beginning to burn up. "W-what a-are yo-you..." I could tell he liked it, for his fingers curled, gripping the bedsheets. My fingers lightly held his curl inbetween my fingers, feeling around it delicately. "O-ohhh..." I pulled on the curl, hearing his moans escalate.

"(C/n)...!" He moaned, back beginning to arch. I smirked to myself before letting out a yelp in surprise as Romano lept at me, tracing a finger against my exposed chest. "You know...if you wanted this, you could have just fucking asked for it, right?" I innocently gazed into his lustful eyes, knowing what I did turned him on. "Where would the fun be if I asked?"

Romano smirked, smashing his lips against mine. I let out a squeak, Romano taking this moment to twirl his tongue into my mouth and explore. I felt his hips grind into my clothed womanhood, causing me to moan. He fought for dominance, easily winning within seconds. I was too turned on to care.

Romano caressed my cheek, slowly pulling down my pants. I melted into his touch, "Just hurry up!"

"You'll have to wait, bella."

He threw my pants off to the side, placing two fingers against my clothed womanhood. I automatically spred my legs, wanting more than ever for him to hurry. Chills were sent out through my body as he trailed his fingers against the cloth. "Ah, you're so wet~!" His fingers went into my underwear, feeling every nook and cranny. He felt inbetween my folds, lightly patting it. I felt heat gather in my womanhood as Romano's fingers pumped in and out of my entrance. "Ahh!" He went slow, too slow for my liking. With his free hand, he removed my underwear. "F-faster..." I pleaded, snaking my hands up his shirt. "F-faster goddamnit!" I exclaimed, grinding into his heavenly touch. "You went slow with me, so you'll get what you get." I growled, ripping his shirt off. "Somone's thirsty."

Romano wrapped his arms around me, smashing his lips against mine once more. "Mrghh..." I felt him pull my shirt off, breaking the kiss to bring it over my head and throw it across the room. He fiddled with my bra next, stradling me. Once my bra was off, he flicked my boobs, watching as they sloshed around and erected. I placed his hands onto them as he massaged them, licking the tip opposite of the other one. I moaned, screwing my eyes shut and pulling him closer to my bare chest. He did the same to the other, placing the very tip of his tongue onto the surface before hungrily sucking them.

I began removing his pants with shaking hands, feeling the shocks of pleasure. I felt his erected member burst onto my bare entrance, causing me to loudly moan. "Oh~! Romano, you're so big..." He moaned in response, quickly removing his remaining article of clothing. He rubbed circles on my folds, feeling them and licking them lustfully.

I felt myself become dripping wet as he spread my legs, keeping me in a stradle. Without warning, I felt him inside me. It was painful at first, but I began to enjoy it. A knot formed in my stomach as I ordered him to go.

He began pumping at a snail's pace, in and out, in and out, in...and out... "C-can you be a-any slower?! G-go faster!" Romano smirked, grapsing my boobs and giving them a tight squeeze. "I want to hear you beg." He said, stopping all movement. I wanted this so bad, I wanted him inside me now and I wanted him to do it fast. I began to beg. "Romano, fuck me~! Fuck me hard and fuck me fast, please!"

"What did you say?"

"Fuck me now! Please, please go as fast as you fucking can, until I can't walk tomorrow!" I begged, spreading my legs as far as they could go. "With pleasure, bella." He grinded into my hips, moving up and down. The bed creaked under our weight as he plunged deeper and deeper into my core. I felt a knot form in my stomach, moans escaping both of us. It felt so good, so right.

"Romano!" I practically screamed. Just as I was about to cum, he slowed down, panting hard. It was hot. I breathed, smashing my lips onto his and flipping him so that I was on top. "No more stopping, we're going full out." My juices dripped on Romano as he stuffed two fingers in my womanhood. "Not yet..." I moaned, falling onto my back and shivering at the chills he gave me. He thrusted and rubbed my womanhood until I couldn't keep my eyes open. He hit my g-spot. "Urgh... Nrgh... Romano..."

"Romano? Call me Master."

I grinded into his fingers, arching my back. "M-master, let me f-fuck you..." He removed his fingers, giving me the chance to sit on top of him. I stradled his body, finally thrusting and hitting my g-spot. I went faster, moaning and groaning as my boobs bounced against my chest. I shivered, pinning him down. "I-I think I'm going to--"

I let out a moan, Romano doing the same. "(C/n)!"

"Romano!"

Falling onto my back, I panted. "You're so fucking slow."

"I know."